MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harper struggles for a "Fox News North" Shmowen Movies & Television 15 09-04-2010 08:01 PM
Why I am happy I voted for Harper, and not Obama. deadpool General Discussion 26 02-16-2009 06:18 PM

What did Harper do?

Old 04-15-2011 at 12:16 PM   #1
doppelganger

Liked: 65 Times

What did Harper do?
obviously you should do your own research as well, but i thought this was kinda funny.

Last edited by doppelganger : 04-15-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-15-2011 at 12:20 PM   #2
...?!!
Account Locked

Liked: 7 Times

Lol. The bit where the guy goes "Like the poop" is hilarious.

gmoney likes this.
Old 04-15-2011 at 12:34 PM   #3
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Liked: 227 Times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSmJa..._video_ title

A bit unrelated, but i find it hilarious, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Z-e...ture=relat ed

Last edited by Eternal Fire : 04-15-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 04-15-2011 at 12:40 PM   #4
Misspolitics

Liked: 96 Times

"sigh"... they don't even know that ignatieff wasn't elected as party leader. sad when they compare two things that are not even slightly comparable. Well, something even better is "rate my professor.com and then type in Ignatieff. That was funny.
Old 04-15-2011 at 12:52 PM   #5
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misspolitics View Post
"sigh"... they don't even know that ignatieff wasn't elected as party leader. sad when they compare two things that are not even slightly comparable. Well, something even better is "rate my professor.com and then type in Ignatieff. That was funny.
LOL.

"Very sexy. Lets TAs do all the grading. Extremely popular with mid-careers, so classes always oversubscribed. Doesn't particularly care about his students unless they are former political prisoners or attractive coeds
Old 04-15-2011 at 01:01 PM   #6
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Fire View Post
A bit unrelated, but i find it hilarious, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Z-e...ture=relat ed

i love how in some of these debates the men who are supposed to be leading our country are acting like whiny stubborn little kids who the only thing they can do is point fingers and say ur not getting the cookie what a loser and w.e s**** like that. honestly they are all the same incompetent little kids....

,,, actually my bad calling them kids would be an insult to my little cousins who know how to behave and know whats right and wrong

: mad::m ad:
- and why the F*** do i second guess my self on tests : mad:
Old 04-15-2011 at 01:16 PM   #7
doppelganger

Liked: 65 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misspolitics View Post
they are not explicitly promoting the liberal party. if u go onto their website, they are are encouraging people NOT to vote conservative (go for anything but).

also, the rate my prof page was funny. i'm surprised that not many people trolled on it.

Last edited by doppelganger : 04-15-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Eternal Fire, J-Met like this.
Old 04-15-2011 at 01:24 PM   #8
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krup92 View Post
i love how in some of these debates the men who are supposed to be leading our country are acting like whiny stubborn little kids who the only thing they can do is point fingers and say ur not getting the cookie what a loser and w.e s**** like that. honestly they are all the same incompetent little kids....

,,, actually my bad calling them kids would be an insult to my little cousins who know how to behave and know whats right and wrong
lol sure they are pointing fingers at each other but Layton actually had a good point in that one:
"If you don't show up for work you don't get a promotion!"

Chevalier likes this.
Old 04-15-2011 at 01:34 PM   #9
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

I am so tired of this election....All I keep hearing is vote Liberal....vote NDP...JUST DONT VOTE HARPER! What kind of democracy is this? People need to realize that everyone will increase your taxs and everyone will spend money on military. Thats how things work Get used to it. And stop thinking you need to know everything government does...the government has been lying to people for many years lol. Thats how it is, you don't matter that much.

Also why is all the hipsters that hate Harper? Is he too clean for you? Have you ever seen a clean looking person say something against Harper. I haven't.

Vote Harper If you want to protect whats Canadian.

Vote Libeal a NDP if you want to pay more taxes to social welfare and illegal immigrants....oh and if you want criminals to walk freely down your street

Misspolitics likes this.
Old 04-15-2011 at 01:54 PM   #10
Eternal Fire
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo87 View Post
I am so tired of this election....All I keep hearing is vote Liberal....vote NDP...JUST DONT VOTE HARPER! What kind of democracy is this? People need to realize that everyone will increase your taxs and everyone will spend money on military. Thats how things work Get used to it. And stop thinking you need to know everything government does...the government has been lying to people for many years lol. Thats how it is, you don't matter that much.

Also why is all the hipsters that hate Harper? Is he too clean for you? Have you ever seen a clean looking person say something against Harper. I haven't.

Vote Libeal a NDP if you want to pay more taxes to social welfare and illegal immigrants....oh and if you want criminals to walk freely down your street
We don't need to know everything the government does??? We need to know! Otherwise what's the point of democracy.
Old 04-15-2011 at 02:16 PM   #11
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:

..I hope this is a troll post

You can vote how you want, I don't care. But "hipsters", "no clean person is against Harper", "protect what's Canadian" ..???

Old 04-15-2011 at 02:30 PM   #12
jo87
Elite Member

http://www.thespec.com/news/election...-happy-hotties

This just came out
Old 04-15-2011 at 02:38 PM   #13
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
So did this.

http://www.thespec.com/news/election...-student-votes

mike_302 likes this.
Old 04-15-2011 at 02:49 PM   #14
jo87
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post

Well that just sounds like a problem.
Old 04-15-2011 at 03:20 PM   #15
Misspolitics

Liked: 96 Times

It's funny that in university, people make groups to go vote. It's almost like a collective mind. Then once out of university, it's like they can't make a decision on their own. There is a huge influence factor and it's a worrying trend. It's almost like another form of peer pressure. Please, do your own research and vote responsibly. This is what true democracy is.

J. Dorey says thanks to Misspolitics for this post.