MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moodle Enrolment Key james500 Academics 0 07-14-2013 05:47 PM
Confirmed enrolment? Scurvette Financial Aid 2 09-15-2012 08:08 PM
Proof of Membership Marooner General Discussion 1 05-14-2012 03:04 PM
Letter of Enrolment hellonewyork Academics 9 04-05-2012 10:14 AM
OSAP Confirmation of Enrolment & QE IonicBonds Financial Aid 3 08-11-2011 09:32 PM

How do I request a proof of enrolment?

Old 06-11-2014 at 09:44 PM   #1
MariamH

Liked: 0 Times

How do I request a proof of enrolment?
How do I obtain a proof of enrolment? If it is from McMaster, how long does it take to receive the proof? I am not in Hamilton so there's no way I can go there as I'm working every day. Thank you so much.
Old 06-11-2014 at 09:52 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

You'd ask office of registrar to issue a letter saying that in person. You can try asking for email version?
Old 06-12-2014 at 08:15 AM   #3
ashleighp
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 126 Times

"To request the confirmation of enrolment letter please submit a signed written request to:

McMaster University
Office of the Registrar
Attention: Certifications
Gilmour Hall, Room 108
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, Ontario
L8S 4L8

Fax (905) 527-1105

You are also welcome to submit your signed written request in person to the Office of the Registrar during regular business hours.

Processing of certification requests takes up to ten business days from receipt of the student’s signed written request."
Old 06-12-2014 at 10:12 AM   #4
knguyens2

Liked: 1 Time

Not sure what you need it for, but what I usually do is just go on to mugsi and print off my program and course summary. It will have what program you are enrolled in, the year, if you are fully enrolled, your academic course load (full time vs. part time), the print date of the confirmation letter, etc.

I submit this letter to banks, insurance companies, etc. to prove that I am still a full time student.
Old 06-12-2014 at 05:07 PM   #5
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by knguyens2 View Post
Not sure what you need it for, but what I usually do is just go on to mugsi and print off my program and course summary. It will have what program you are enrolled in, the year, if you are fully enrolled, your academic course load (full time vs. part time), the print date of the confirmation letter, etc.

I submit this letter to banks, insurance companies, etc. to prove that I am still a full time student.
Not all banks accept this.
For me, TD will accept something of that nature, but ScotiaBank requires the official letter from the registrar.