MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chances of switching into a limited enrolment program? oranges Academics 3 04-24-2011 11:58 AM
OSAP - Confirmation of Enrolment Form manaya Financial Aid 2 08-31-2010 07:36 PM
OSAP: Confirmation of Enrolment form Allan General Discussion 9 09-25-2009 01:20 AM
Confirmation package Afzal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-29-2009 04:58 PM
Confirmation Packages sango Academics 76 08-21-2008 11:41 PM

OSAP Confirmation of Enrolment & QE

Old 08-11-2011 at 08:28 PM   #1
IonicBonds

Liked: 19 Times

OSAP Confirmation of Enrolment & QE
Ello! The only verification I have from OSAP at the moment is the Funding Summary box under my application on the OSAP site.

Snooping around, I read into the 'Confirmation of Enrolment Form'. So my understanding about this is as soon as school starts up, I just make an appointment with Gilmour Office 108 to get this stuff signed, pick up the certificate, and then find the student loans guys to cash this?

Also--QE Scholarship. Even if I have not already paid my tuition in full (which I have), my QE scholarship is actually greater than my balance forward; do I just pick up a check/whatever form the refund would take when I go to get the confirmation of enrolment signed?

Thanks ahead of time!--the Internet is a bit sketchy about these things and I do not want to unknowingly leave important documents in Toronto. D:
Old 08-11-2011 at 08:29 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonicBonds View Post
Ello! The only verification I have from OSAP at the moment is the Funding Summary box under my application on the OSAP site.

Snooping around, I read into the 'Confirmation of Enrolment Form'. So my understanding about this is as soon as school starts up, I just make an appointment with Gilmour Office 108 to get this stuff signed, pick up the certificate, and then find the student loans guys to cash this?

Also--QE Scholarship. Even if I have not already paid my tuition in full (which I have), my QE scholarship is actually greater than my balance forward; do I just pick up a check/whatever form the refund would take when I go to get the confirmation of enrolment signed?

Thanks ahead of time!--the Internet is a bit sketchy about these things and I do not want to unknowingly leave important documents in Toronto. D:
COE is done when you pick up OSAP.

For any upper years that no longer qualify for OSAP, you also have to get a COE to avoid interest charges. This can be done at the SFAS office.

For the excess amount in your Student Account, go talk to Student Account and Cashiers in GH second floor.

IonicBonds says thanks to jhan523 for this post.

IonicBonds likes this.
Old 08-11-2011 at 08:31 PM   #3
IonicBonds

Liked: 19 Times

Snazzy~ So I do not actually have to bring anything other than the ID listed on OSAP for the pick-up?
Old 08-11-2011 at 09:32 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonicBonds View Post
Snazzy~ So I do not actually have to bring anything other than the ID listed on OSAP for the pick-up?
Yep, also if you have extra money for OSAP which isn't going towards your tuition you have to bring your banking information. It's found on your cheques but if you don't have cheques you can just go to your bank and ask for your banking information.

IonicBonds says thanks to jhan523 for this post.

IonicBonds likes this.