MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Apply monardo First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 06-18-2012 04:53 PM
Can I still apply for OSAP for this 2012 Summer session? Yogurt Financial Aid 2 06-05-2012 04:05 PM
Can I apply for OSAP in the summer? 327005646 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 04-08-2012 09:34 AM
Where do I go to Apply for a Lifeguard Job? cjwittmann First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-23-2011 04:13 PM
How do I apply for (summer) Osap? lawleypop Financial Aid 2 03-22-2010 09:41 AM

How do you apply for a summer lab job?

Old 01-09-2013 at 03:46 PM   #1
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

How do you apply for a summer lab job?
I'm interested in getting a job here at Mac during the summer working in the labs and such, I have been told that OscarPlus is the place to look but when I go to the site, login and search job posting, I was confused.

There were lots of posting from so many locations not at McMaster University at all, so I'm just wondering how this works and if anyone can help guide me through with this search.
Old 01-09-2013 at 03:50 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Most of the lab jobs on OSCARPlus are through McWork or whatever it's called, so if you aren't eligible then you can't apply.
I don't think those jobs are out yet though.

Anyways, you're probably better off emailing profs directly.