MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meals And Manners Etiquette Dinner Event Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-10-2008 07:39 PM
Meals And Manners ~ Etiquette Dinner 2007 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-17-2007 11:10 AM

Do you buy all your meals?

Old 08-07-2008 at 05:01 PM   #1
sad cypress

Liked: 0 Times

Do you buy all your meals?
If you live in a tradition rez, do you buy all your meals? (breakfast, lunch, dinner) or do you tend to cook a lot?

Last edited by sad cypress : 08-07-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-07-2008 at 05:50 PM   #2
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

In the beginning of the year, I bought all of my meals, but by the middle of the year, when I got to know Hamilton & Westdale better, I found myself venturing out more with friends to Boston Pizza, Montfort, Basilique, etc. I found whenever I did cook, it was something that takes 20 minutes max. If it took longer, I'd feel like I was wasting time that I could be using to study (or go on DC++ )

Old 08-07-2008 at 09:03 PM   #3
Eva C
Elite Member

Liked: 3 Times

totally agree with samantha. the only time i would really cook is on saturdays when not alot of food places are open on campus. only commons and the mini mac at keyes. Not alot of options so that would be the only time i would make my own lunch / dinner. and sometimes sunday lunch. then when bistro opens on sunday night , i go back to bistro! rest of the week, i'd just buy w/ my meal card cause you evenutally have to spend it and more busy during the week so you might not have time to cook much!
Old 08-08-2008 at 03:57 PM   #4
Cubit

Liked: 2 Times

It was a pain for me to cook things in traditional res except for instant soup and tea. I kept crackers around and stuff, but I pretty much bought all of my meals. I know lots of people kept breakfast around though.

Physics & Astronomy.

------
To Maxwell:" But Sir, what use is it?"
Maxwell: "Madam, what use is a new born babe?"
------