MacInsiders Logo
View Poll Results: Do you creep Desda's blog?
Yes, often. 8 14.81%
Yes, occasionally. 6 11.11%
Hurr, I do now. 6 11.11%
No. 34 62.96%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cooking, with pictures. AKA my blog Katia Body & Food 0 10-13-2010 02:25 PM
New blog post from MSU President mkozi MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-05-2010 08:42 AM
EWB: Overseas JF blog! mlangille MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-20-2010 11:58 PM
New blog - MSU watch! msupundit General Discussion 28 12-01-2009 10:03 PM
Useful blog for new students. Bobble General Discussion 3 04-27-2008 03:27 PM

Do you creep Desda's blog?

Old 10-22-2010 at 12:19 AM   #16
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

Hey guys, I have a complete and up to date backup (As of 5:21 AM 10/21/2010).
If anyone wants a copy just PM me and I'll send you a link for download.

BlakeM likes this.
Old 10-22-2010 at 12:38 AM   #17
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

I creeped it with my GF, we thought it was hilarious and creepy, we currently assume that the guy she's obviously talking about will eventually marry her >_>

Last edited by Tailsnake : 10-22-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-22-2010 at 05:22 AM   #18
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsnake View Post
I creeped it with my GF, we thought it was hilarious and creepy, we currently assume that the guy she's obviously talking about will eventually marry her >_>
WAIT.
IS THIS THAT THING YOU TOLD ME ABOUT AT MY PARTY?

lmaoooooo.
I vaguely remember this.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-22-2010 at 02:02 PM   #19
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

wow i just read it right now and its depressing: "After all, I'm blogging for myself so that years from now I can look back and remember the insignificant things that happened in my insignificant life. With that being said, I don't give a **** as to who reads this. If I happen to be hating on you and you're reading it, feel free to flame. See if I care. *flameshield up* Aha."

sad sad life.
Old 10-22-2010
manap3000
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-22-2010 at 02:44 PM   #20
Yakattack
Chatbot 2.0

Liked: 80 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
wow i just read it right now and its depressing: "After all, I'm blogging for myself so that years from now I can look back and remember the insignificant things that happened in my insignificant life. With that being said, I don't give a **** as to who reads this. If I happen to be hating on you and you're reading it, feel free to flame. See if I care. *flameshield up* Aha."

sad sad life.
Damn,

Not to be rude or anything. How can some one make a public blog, link it in their profile (or however people got a link, im just guessing its some public type of place), and then get angry (or upset) that there are people who read it
Old 10-22-2010 at 03:02 PM   #21
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakattack View Post
Damn,

Not to be rude or anything. How can some one make a public blog, link it in their profile (or however people got a link, im just guessing its some public type of place), and then get angry (or upset) that there are people who read it
well thats how weird people are they just love to do weird things that contradict themselves.
Old 10-22-2010 at 03:28 PM   #22
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

You guys actually interact with each other offline? lmaooooooooooo
Old 10-22-2010 at 04:18 PM   #23
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Man, I hate these threads that have been showing up lately that are directly about other members of the site. It's like a stupid inside joke.

Same goes for all these bullshit threads like "Who masturbates? HURRRRRRRRR I R SO FUNNY FOR BRINGING UP A TABOO SUBJECT!!!"

Most of the new people here are the cancer that's killing macinsiders.

Old 10-22-2010
Toast
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-23-2010 at 12:48 AM   #24
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakattack View Post
Damn,

I think...you should reread it. I don't know how you got "i'm angry" from any of that. I'm just talking about the fact that I'm indifferent about people reading it. o_O; quote: i don't give a *** as to who reads this..

>_>;

edit/

are u talking about the thread i made called "masterbation!" that was a legit question -_-; i thought u of t actually put those notices up... sorry im gullible? :///
Old 10-23-2010 at 12:57 AM   #25
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

Guys, guys.
Stop it.

This is technically cyber-bullying.
We found some innocent and benighted little girl's diary, made copies of it and distributed it around school. Now as we read her musings, we laugh at her problems in life, calling them trivial, when really it means the world to her.

Where can this girl turn to when she has no outlet for her feelings and emotions?
All that pain will only congest inside her until it ferments into a stew of self-destruction and loathing for the world. She might hurt herself, guys.

MAXIMUM TROLLING ACTIVATED
Old 10-23-2010 at 01:04 AM   #26
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freija View Post
Guys, guys.
Stop it.

This is technically cyber-bullying.
We found some innocent and benighted little girl's diary, made copies of it and distributed it around school. Now as we read her musings, we laugh at her problems in life, calling them trivial, when really it means the world to her.

Where can this girl turn to when she has no outlet for her feelings and emotions?
All that pain will only congest inside her until it ferments into a stew of self-destruction and loathing for the world. She might hurt herself, guys.

MAXIMUM TROLLING ACTIVATED
Is that you in your profile pic?

I want to make a sexy time on you?
Old 10-23-2010 at 01:23 AM   #27
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
Is that you in your profile pic?

I want to make a sexy time on you?
Bro your in a relationship
Old 10-23-2010 at 01:25 AM   #28