MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hamilton Driving School near Mac Richa General Discussion 1 09-19-2010 04:28 PM
Driving schools in Hamilton? jchoi92 Automotive & Transportation 6 08-21-2010 01:10 PM
New Law: 21 and under must have zero alcohol while driving Chad MacInsiders Announcements 37 08-04-2010 02:37 PM
Driving lessons mac-lover Automotive & Transportation 34 04-01-2010 02:31 PM
Guitar lessons **jewel 03** Music 48 01-10-2010 03:07 PM

Driving Lessons

Old 01-03-2010 at 04:56 PM   #16
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

I believe that with Young Drivers you can just take a lesson or two as a refresher
Old 01-03-2010 at 05:17 PM   #17
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayakerDan View Post
Technically, you have 5 years to go from G1 -> G2 -> G.
Wow are you sure? Because I think it's been about 2yrs for me since I got my G1. And about the mail..I haven't yet got any from the MTO. Thanks everyone for all the useful comments.
And I would also like to know per hr price for driving lessons. That would be very useful before I start to make calls

Edit:
I just realized that it says my on my G1/license that it expires in Jan 2013. So it should mean that I should get both my G2 and G before 2013. right?

Richa Sud
Hon. Psychology (BSc.) IV

Last edited by Richa : 01-03-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2010 at 05:32 PM   #18
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richa View Post
Wow are you sure? Because I think it's been about 2yrs for me since I got my G1. And about the mail..I haven't yet got any from the MTO. Thanks everyone for all the useful comments.
And I would also like to know per hr price for driving lessons. That would be very useful before I start to make calls

Edit:
I just realized that it says my on my G1/license that it expires in Jan 2013. So it should mean that I should get both my G2 and G before 2013. right?
I think you might only have to get your G2 by Jan 2013 but based on posts here it seems you would need to get both by that date. It would be best to check the MTO website or call them to confirm.

Richa says thanks to sew12 for this post.
Old 01-03-2010 at 05:34 PM   #19
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richa View Post

Edit:
That is correct. You should aim to get your G by 2013. But apparently even if you get your G2 after 2012 you can still have one shot to get your G once a year has passed from when you got your G2.

Richa says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 01-03-2010 at 06:31 PM   #20
Flag

Liked: 35 Times

If you have your G2 and your date runs out, you don't have to go back to the G1, but you DO have to retake the G2 test before you can take the G test.

Richa says thanks to Flag for this post.