MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Enviro 1A03 OR Microecon? Bio 1M03 or 1A03 first semester? Physics 1L03 OR 1B03? :$ lalalola2011 Academics 23 07-04-2012 10:44 AM
lingustic 1a03 is this an easy course rmfldkdtm Academics 23 05-03-2011 03:15 PM
How EASY/HARD is Enviornmental Science 1A03? rated1234 Academics 5 05-17-2010 07:50 PM

How easy is Enviro 1A03? :$ Has Anyone ever done bad that you know of or urself?

Old 01-09-2013 at 01:46 PM   #1
lalalola2011

Liked: 4 Times

How easy is Enviro 1A03? :$ Has Anyone ever done bad that you know of or urself?
So yeah do you know if anyones ever done bad in this course?
I mean from the look of it it is a very demanding course and i know ill fall behind for sure with the habits ive picked up over first semester :@. But i mean it is easy as in u just read it and get it kind of thing because idk what this course really is about. Is it ALL memorization?

Also, im really good at math so like i can cram math and still end up with at least an 80 or 85 so i was thinking maybe i should take another math course. Any other easy math courses u know of apart from 1Ls3?

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2013 at 02:37 PM   #2
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

math 1ls3 shouldnt be used as an indicator of your math skills. take math 1lt3 is you enjoy math. anyways, enviro 1a03 is easy. labs are easy and free marks, quizzes are also free marks since u get 3 attempts a quiz. exam may be different this year due to new prof. its always been an easy course before. it still probably is right now.
Old 01-09-2013 at 02:49 PM   #3
ShockValue

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
math 1ls3 shouldnt be used as an indicator of your math skills. take math 1lt3 is you enjoy math. anyways, enviro 1a03 is easy. labs are easy and free marks, quizzes are also free marks since u get 3 attempts a quiz. exam may be different this year due to new prof. its always been an easy course before. it still probably is right now.
What do you do in the labs? Is it a lot of work like presentations, short essays or just assignments?
Old 01-09-2013 at 03:58 PM   #4
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
So yeah do you know if anyones ever done bad in this course?
I mean from the look of it it is a very demanding course and i know ill fall behind for sure with the habits ive picked up over first semester :@. But i mean it is easy as in u just read it and get it kind of thing because idk what this course really is about. Is it ALL memorization?

Also, im really good at math so like i can cram math and still end up with at least an 80 or 85 so i was thinking maybe i should take another math course. Any other easy math courses u know of apart from 1Ls3?

Thanks!
There will always be some people who do bad in a course regardless of all other factors. Honestly, that isn't something you should be taken into account here. This course isn't all about memorization. The labs/assignments can get rather annoying at times but are more than doable. The A2L quizzes were hard, for me, even in a group, but Google and the textbook aided me in that respect.
Old 01-09-2013 at 04:44 PM   #5
lalalola2011

Liked: 4 Times

Do i need to buy the Textbook? Like will i do bad without it cuz it seems like the lectures have good powerpoints and cover a lot