Time-stamping: Religious Studies courses aani Academics 2 02-24-2010 12:49 PM
Religious Studies 1E03 kokosas 1st Year Course Reviews 8 08-15-2009 08:41 AM
Religious Studies ferreinm Academics 9 05-30-2009 07:09 PM

Easy religious studies courses?

Old 06-12-2008 at 04:17 PM   #1
priyannga

Liked: 0 Times

Easy religious studies courses?
Im minoring in religious studies and looking for some easy or at least interesting courses to take this year.
So far, Im planning on taking some of the following:

Cults
Moral Issues
Death and Dying Experience - Corey
Image Divine Feminine- Pearson
Popular Indian Religion- Melynk

Does anyone have anything to say about those courses or profs? Can you recommend any other good religious studies courses?

Thanks!
Old 06-12-2008 at 06:38 PM   #2
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Moral issues is easy
Old 11-03-2008 at 10:47 PM   #3
asood

Liked: Liked 2 Times

I took Death and Dying with Corey
Easy course and pretty interesting too.. contact me if you end up taking it and would like to buy the books off me (highly recommended..and not just because I'm selling) =)
Old 06-24-2009 at 10:41 AM   #4
beringgur

Liked: 1 Time

I took images of the divine feminine with pearson last year. it was pretty easy, and i was only in first year- its a second year course right?
but yea, the midterm and exam are pretty much all on the readings that are given weekly (about two-three chptrs every week, and they're pretty easy reading) so i found going to lectures completely useless. spend that time doing the readings. and the tutorials were about the readins too, so going is def worth it.