MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TA Interview uppalss General Discussion 2 08-26-2013 03:25 PM
Interview tips? karsyliss General Discussion 9 08-15-2013 11:36 AM
Co-op Interview Lizliz Academics 32 03-29-2011 05:51 PM
SSL interview? sana.banana Volunteering Opportunities 1 02-10-2011 08:21 PM
Welcome Week Rep- interview mcmastergcdb General Discussion 32 03-18-2010 04:26 PM

ehealth master interview

Old 12-15-2013 at 06:06 PM   #1
Nancy Jermic

Liked: 0 Times

ehealth master interview
hi all,

I want to apply for e health. I know that I should do a behavioral interview. Do you have any tips for this kind of interview?What kind of questions will be asked? Is it performed by a professor from the department or by someone assigned to that job?

Thank you in advance.
Old 12-15-2013 at 06:27 PM   #2
escape

Liked: 38 Times

what exactly is ehealth master? never heard of this before
Old 12-15-2013 at 06:49 PM   #3
Nancy Jermic

McMaster’s eHealth graduate program provides high quality training in the broad interdisciplinary area of health informatics. It emphasizes industry-relevant academic research and development. The program is the result of a partnership between the faculties of Health Sciences, Engineering and Business.
Old 06-21-2014 at 03:00 PM   #4
Emmylam19

Hi Nancy,

Just wondering how the interview went for you. I am also interested in applying for ehealth at mac, and would love to hear the experiences of other current/prospective students.
Old 07-04-2014 at 02:41 PM   #5
khano22

Liked: 3 Times

I recently had my behavioural interview. It's not very difficult and it is quite a relaxed environment. They ask you questions like: "Tell us about a situation when you worked with someone who did not like working with you. How did you deal with it?" and "Tell us about a stressful challenge that you dealt with in your past. How did you overcome it?", etc. Very situational quesitons, so they require you to recall specific experiences

Haileyj says thanks to khano22 for this post.
Old 08-21-2014 at 05:36 PM   #6
Haileyj

I contacted the school but they were unable to provide me with the admission averages for the past years. If you don't mind me asking , would you be able to tell me what you applied with Obaidullah? Did you have any relevant experience when you applied? Thanks in advance!