MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Emerson Pardoe Sentencing Hearing sniderj Brandon Hall Fire Announcements 62 01-28-2010 11:57 AM

Emerson and Main St. W.

Old 12-19-2011 at 10:52 AM   #16
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

There is a new shoppers drug mart in Dundas as well, about 5 minutes away from the one on university plaza.

Jeez.
Old 02-08-2012 at 09:43 PM   #17
scott000

Liked: 8 Times

Rumor has it that the Shopper's building will also include a Starbucks. Not sure if this is shown in the artist's sketch on the big sign beside the construction site or not.
Old 02-08-2012 at 09:45 PM   #18
sayok8737

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott000 View Post
Rumor has it that the Shopper's building will also include a Starbucks. Not sure if this is shown in the artist's sketch on the big sign beside the construction site or not.
I walked by there the other day and on the fence thingy there was a sign that said starbucks and shoppers :O!!
Old 02-09-2012 at 03:29 AM   #19
person33

Liked: 53 Times

not sure we need more overpriced products but whatever, food place would have been better- something like swiss chalet that sells something other than subs/pitas and burgers- with starbucks i find it funny how people will complain about the price of things like groceries or education but then have to run out and buy their $5 coffee- not excited about either- can buy shampoo and deoderent for cheaper at a grocery store or costco and dont drink coffee
Old 02-09-2012 at 07:53 AM   #20
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 254 Times

It's going to be a Shopper's Drug Mart and Starbucks all-in-one.

Last edited by Grover : 02-09-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 02-09-2012 at 08:17 AM   #21
Reno V

Liked: 38 Times

When will it be completed?
Old 02-09-2012 at 08:42 AM   #22
gallagaj

Liked: 19 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmcdonald View Post
A Starbucks would be ideal! Bussing to Locke St. is such a hassle!
They are building a starbucks on campus from what i heard..
Old 02-09-2012 at 09:17 AM   #23
comte

Liked: 16 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallagaj View Post
They are building a starbucks on campus from what i heard..
Are you talking about where that vacations business used to be?

I know they're finalizing contracts for the boosters smoothie at the place next to tim hortons in student centre.
Old 02-09-2012 at 09:23 AM   #24
gallagaj

Liked: 19 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by comte View Post
Are you talking about where that vacations business used to be?

I know they're finalizing contracts for the boosters smoothie at the place next to tim hortons in student centre.
not sure where, but one of my professors mentioned the booster juice and a starbucks opening up on campus. so i'm not sure.