MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dating sites Katia Dating & Relationships 70 04-20-2010 01:31 PM
MacInsiders Articles on Dating Chad CLOSED: Dating & Relationships 0 06-18-2008 09:21 AM
Some Dating Ideas… lorend Misc 4 09-30-2007 04:42 PM

End Goal Of Dating?

Old 09-17-2010 at 03:11 PM   #151
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
Most of us who work as editors have realized you can't get people to write grammatically correct on forums, so we've given up.
Most of US? So you do edit? But seriously, I think you need to stop being so picky.
Old 09-17-2010 at 03:25 PM   #152
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
Most of US? So you do edit? But seriously, I think you need to stop being so picky.
i agree i dun get why ppl keep complaining...its a forum, as long as you can udnerstand what is being said its all good and if it bothers you so much then just leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Holy ****, just start PMing each other already. IT'S ANNOYING.

kbanmenowplz.
bothers you so much then just unsubscribe sheesh relax
Old 09-17-2010 at 03:30 PM   #153
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
i agree i dun get why ppl keep complaining...its a forum, as long as you can udnerstand what is being said its all good and if it bothers you so much then just leave

bothers you so much then just unsubscribe sheesh relax
I know! Its more annoying than people "over posting," or whatever.
Old 09-17-2010 at 03:30 PM   #154
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Use PMs!
Old 09-17-2010 at 04:19 PM   #155
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times

Quote:
By us, I was referring to editors: I'm the editor on MI (in terms of posting content and/or managing content from our Comm Interns), and I've worked on several other publications.

In terms of editing posts, that only happens when its against the TOS.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 09-17-2010 at 04:38 PM   #156
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
The end goal of dating is marriage. With that being said, you should get to know someone before you start dating them. And when problems arise, the two of you should try to solve it. After all, a relationship should take commitment and time.

But the thing is, a lot of people talk about how "experience" is important. Is it?

Share your thoughts!

Off-topic: is my favourite icon.
Yes, experience is important. To truly appreciate someone you have to know what its like for YOu to be appreciated, and also the dfference of you not being appreciated. You should know what/who else is out there. And is my fav icon. But I also like haha
Old 09-17-2010 at 04:40 PM   #157
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times

Quote:
I don't know how to quote multiple posts from other people into one post from me. In stead of making it three like I did before. Sorry. Also, are you involved in the newspaper?
Just a heads up to you, Cheri, and I guess anyone else who doesn't know how to quote multiple posts.

-On every post you would like to quote click the "multi" button (right beside the "quote button")
-Press "reply to thread" located at the bottom of the page (the button you would hit normally if you didn't want to use quick reply or quote someone)
-All the posts you selected should be in quote tags, in the text box, of the post that opened.

If that wasn't clear enough, just let me know and I'll try to do a better job of explaining!

kldv, lizziepizzie all say thanks to Marlowe for this post.
Old 09-17-2010
lizziepizzie
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-17-2010
lizziepizzie
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-17-2010 at 04:52 PM   #158
cellphone

Liked: 5 Times

stop concerning yourself about geting someone to complete you and complete yourself first.
noone is going to come and make your life amazing.
you have to do it on your own.
so stop sitting around and hoping for this dream girl/guy to change your life.
CHANGE NOW!

aya017, lizziepizzie like this.
Old 09-17-2010 at 05:41 PM   #159
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

It's not the fact that it bothers me, it's the fact that you guys are completely off topic and spamming. Good try though.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 09-17-2010 at 05:48 PM   #160
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
It's not the fact that it bothers me, it's the fact that you guys are completely off topic and spamming. Good try though.
\no it bothers you or you wouldnt make a big deal of it 8-). good try though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellphone View Post
stop concerning yourself about geting someone to complete you and complete yourself first.
noone is going to come and make your life amazing.
you have to do it on your own.
so stop sitting around and hoping for this dream girl/guy to change your life.
CHANGE NOW!
lol that really is true but hahaha telling someone to change themselve isn't easy in anyway what so ever its best to look for someone who suites ur lifestyle instead of changing yourself for someone else cause then you really arent being you which often makes relationshipz end in a disaster.
Old 09-17-2010 at 05:58 PM   #161
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:

lol that really is true but hahaha telling someone to change themselve isn't easy in anyway what so ever its best to look for someone who suites ur lifestyle instead of changing yourself for someone else cause then you really arent being you which often makes relationshipz end in a disaster.
I don't think it means for you to change yourself for someone. It means don't expect someone to change your life for you. If you want things to be different, make it happen for yourself. But I agree that you should never change for someone else. Be true to yourself, and if they can't deal with it, tough. Fprget about them.
Old 09-17-2010 at 05:58 PM   #162
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:

Your stupidity bothers me, that's about it. Among other things.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 09-17-2010 at 06:06 PM   #163
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Your stupidity bothers me, that's about it. Among other things.
You just contradicted yourself.