MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dating sites Katia Dating & Relationships 70 04-20-2010 01:31 PM
MacInsiders Articles on Dating Chad CLOSED: Dating & Relationships 0 06-18-2008 09:21 AM
Some Dating Ideas… lorend Misc 4 09-30-2007 04:42 PM

End Goal Of Dating?

Old 09-16-2010 at 01:14 PM   #31
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
Nice guys are the ones that usually don't look nice and aren't noticed by nice girls.

:(
"Don't look nice" as in they look sloppy and gross? Or they look mean?
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:17 PM   #32
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Let's go with "both"
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:17 PM   #33
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

I think Jeff is refering to physical appearances. While you may not have the greatest looks, your personality is really great. :/

But you always have to factor in the appearance so...
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:19 PM   #34
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Let's go with "both"
Okay well, if you look sloppy and gross, no one is even going to look in your direction. I don't care if you're not the most handsome guy around, but you can still keep yourself clean and looking nice. As for a guy being mean, that means he's NOT a nice guy! You can't expect girls to stick around if you're not a nice person.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:21 PM   #35
samd

Liked: 22 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
I'm just gonna say that girls are going to love you for that.
Sure, some might.
Or some might take advantage of that good nature.
Girls/Women are not inherently good to boys/men who are good to them.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:27 PM   #36
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by samd View Post
Sure, some might.
Or some might take advantage of that good nature.
Girls/Women are not inherently good to boys/men who are good to them.
True, but it works both ways. I'm just saying that if you're a "good" girl looking for a "good" guy, then you will most likely love him for that. And if you're a "good" girl, you won't take advantage.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:27 PM   #37
andrewklko

Liked: 1 Time

i think experience is definitely a factor. i mean, if it's your first time dating, obviously, you would expect yourself at the bottom i guess? and as you move from dating the bad ones, you get experience and move onto the better ones. it's all about time. it is said that the people you meet in university is most likely to be your spouse in the future. choose wisely? definitely get to know the person first!

Soph08 likes this.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:28 PM   #38
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewklko View Post
i think experience is definitely a factor. i mean, if it's your first time dating, obviously, you would expect yourself at the bottom i guess? and as you move from dating the bad ones, you get experience and move onto the better ones. it's all about time. it is said that the people you meet in university is most likely to be your spouse in the future. choose wisely? definitely get to know the person first!
hahaha I guess the longer you spend in ni, the longer you have to find your mate! We may need to stay in school for a loooooong time.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:31 PM   #39
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times

Quote:
Okay well, if you look sloppy and gross, no one is even going to look in your direction. I don't care if you're not the most handsome guy around, but you can still keep yourself clean and looking nice. As for a guy being mean, that means he's NOT a nice guy! You can't expect girls to stick around if you're not a nice person.
The problem is that Jeff looks like a total BAMF, not that he's actually mean.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:38 PM   #40
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

lol lizzie yu dun understand how hard it is to find an acutal "nice" girl 8-) not trying to imply that my friends arent nice or anything but like its hard to find a girl with the proper quailties to date for example almost all girls i know like to literally start drama in their relationship cause they think like should be like a tv soap opera 8-) i dunno if i can judge myself but i think im a pretty nice guy when i date a girl i make sure to make it a worthwhile relationship without any meaning less worry for the girl and stick to the basic no cheating rule ^^. well you might just be the rare good girl lizzie

lizziepizzie says thanks to bloodywarz for this post.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:44 PM   #41
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
lol lizzie yu dun understand how hard it is to find an acutal "nice" girl 8-) not trying to imply that my friends arent nice or anything but like its hard to find a girl with the proper quailties to date for example almost all girls i know like to literally start drama in their relationship cause they think like should be like a tv soap opera 8-) i dunno if i can judge myself but i think im a pretty nice guy when i date a girl i make sure to make it a worthwhile relationship without any meaning less worry for the girl and stick to the basic no cheating rule ^^. well you might just be the rare good girl lizzie
haha Well thanks! I don't believe in drama. Believe me, I have grown up with an older sister who over dramatizes everything. Drama just makes things more difficult for the other person AND for yourself. Plus, when drama s involved, you usually end up getting other people involved. Not only is it not their business, but its also hurtful to your significant other becasu he may not know the people you are involving OR want their input! Leave things between you and stop playing games.
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:48 PM   #42
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
haha Well thanks! I don't believe in drama. Believe me, I have grown up with an older sister who over dramatizes everything. Drama just makes things more difficult for the other person AND for yourself. Plus, when drama s involved, you usually end up getting other people involved. Not only is it not their business, but its also hurtful to your significant other becasu he may not know the people you are involving OR want their input! Leave things between you and stop playing games.
lizziepizzie ..... i think i love you :o lets go out
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:53 PM   #43
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

hahahahaha oh Bloodywarz....
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:58 PM   #44
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Nice guys are the ones that usually don't look nice and aren't noticed by nice girls.

:(
BS Jeff, there are plenty of decently good looking nice guys
Old 09-16-2010 at 01:59 PM   #45
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsnake View Post
BS Jeff, there are plenty of decently good looking nice guys
I hope so!