MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Earth Sci 3CC3 with Dr. Kim bruni Academics 15 12-12-2012 12:13 PM
Bichem 3H03 vs. MolBio 3CC3 (formerly bio 3cc3) kipa Academics 0 01-05-2012 05:53 PM
Anyone in earth sci 3cc3? 3am Coffee General Discussion 1 09-29-2011 08:42 PM
Earth Sci 3cc3 Tanya_33 General Discussion 1 08-29-2009 07:23 AM

env sci 3CC3

Old 07-27-2013 at 07:04 PM   #1
takeabreath

Liked: 1 Time

env sci 3CC3
Does anyone have any opinions about enviro sci 3CC3 with Dr Kim? thanks
Old 07-27-2013 at 09:41 PM   #2
kitty1
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 26 Times

not a hard course but boring as freakin helll!! this was the only class in all of my undergrad that i skipped almost every lecture because i would literally fall asleep in class, which i rarely do!! on top of that dr kim's notes wouldn't open on a mac so it was hard to even take notes because his slides would have boxes instead of words and he couldn't post images for us because some new policy didn't allow him to so we (people w/ macbooks) didn't have notes (specially if you didn't go to class like me :o) but other then that his midterm was not hard if you memorized the material. overall not a bad course IF you have all the notes and you go to class, otherwise you'd end up like me. but anyways that could be just me, i just have to attend lectures to do well in a class.
Old 07-29-2013 at 11:25 AM   #3
takeabreath

Liked: 1 Time

thanks, would you consider it to be a good elective?
Old 07-29-2013 at 04:27 PM   #4
kitty1
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeabreath View Post
thanks, would you consider it to be a good elective?
yeah it's easy, midterm was easy, essay wasn't bad and exam wasn't bad either. the only downside is that it's boring