Daily game Oct 21 : Epic War 5 Chad Daily Game 0 10-21-2011 04:21 AM
Epic Kit Kat Commercial MaxEdison General Discussion 5 02-26-2011 07:31 PM
Epic song Chad Music 0 12-09-2010 10:35 PM

EPIC Lab Registration

Old 09-09-2013 at 12:10 AM   #1
YashsWay

Liked: 1 Time

EPIC Lab Registration
Okay I heard there are three bonus EPIC Labs that you have to register/sign up for... and I went on the EPIC Lab site and registered for an ID but for which day do i register? If I go for an epic lab session does it replace my usual lab? Or is my engineering 1d04 lab different from the epic lab? (I mean do I pick a time that is in the same time slot as my assigned 1d04 lab time or do i pick whichever day is convenient for me?)

Thank you in advance!
- Yash (Engineering 1)
Old 09-09-2013 at 06:29 AM   #2
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

Is this it? http://epiclab.mcmaster.ca/?page_id=1844

From the look of it, its a extra lab and not a replacement lab. This type of questions really should have been asked during the first lecture when the prof goes over the syllabus.