Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Made by Mac lawleypop Computers & Tech 26 02-25-2010 10:10 AM
Made by a Mac Contest staceygab General Discussion 1 12-16-2008 12:32 AM
Funny Residence Stories mitch Residence & Housing 10 08-02-2008 12:22 AM

Events or Stories that Made Your Day

Old 11-12-2009 at 11:11 PM   #61
MacLovin

Liked: 1 Time

Last year during one of my exams in Con Hall I heard a rustling sound coming from the window I was beside and sure enough there was a squirrel stuck in between the window panes in a pile of leaves. It then proceeded to move around for the entire duration of my exam. Sooo annoying, but he was cute I wonder if it ever got out of there... hmmm
Old 11-12-2009 at 11:20 PM   #62
Flag

Liked: 35 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLovin View Post
Last year during one of my exams in Con Hall I heard a rustling sound coming from the window I was beside and sure enough there was a squirrel stuck in between the window panes in a pile of leaves. It then proceeded to move around for the entire duration of my exam. Sooo annoying, but he was cute I wonder if it ever got out of there... hmmm

Wow, I think I am WAY too much of an animal lover. My initial reaction involved breaking a window and letting a squirrel run wild through class.
Old 11-13-2009 at 12:42 AM   #63
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

the squirrels are crazy and scary...They come so close to you. They must be high from all the chemicals that are used on the grass and trees
Old 11-13-2009 at 12:53 AM   #64
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

hey do you guys still see the deer all over campus? and the one that limps???

(also, should be a crossword club!)
Old 11-13-2009 at 01:33 PM   #65
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu View Post
the squirrels are crazy and scary...They come so close to you. They must be high from all the chemicals that are used on the grass and trees
Yeah, you can pretty much walk up to them withing like 3 feet. It's pretty crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew22 View Post
hey do you guys still see the deer all over campus? and the one that limps???
I haven't seen any this year, but they usually can be spotted at night. Since I live off-campus now I'm not on campus at ridiculous times at night. But yeah, deer are pretty cool.
Old 11-13-2009 at 11:48 PM   #66
Katia
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 36 Times

I taught my puppy to give high five finally

lorend likes this.