MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
GO Express from Mississauga spoons First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 09-09-2009 08:56 PM
Hsr B-line Express To Leave Mac Chad ARCHIVES 73 02-02-2009 07:09 PM
Express Yourself kokosas Misc 8 06-03-2008 04:45 PM

The Express Restarant

The Express Restarant
Published by ericvan1
08-24-2009
Published by

Author review
Quality Of Food
90%90%90%
Prices
80%80%80%
Atmosphere
70%70%70%
Service
80%80%80%
Overall Experience
90%90%90%
Average 82%
The Express Restarant

Great Italian food. Also has a wood fired pizza bar

Express Restaurant offers authentic Italian simple, quality food, at a reasonable price Often people say our Wood fired pizzas are the same as you get in Italy, a lightly crisp, nicely thin crust with a hint of smoke which allows the full flavor of the quality toppings to emerge giving the pizza its unique flavor and texture.

Phone: (905) 560 -1475

349 Grays Road, Hamilton
ONT - L8E2Z1
[email protected]

http://www.expressrestaurant .com/
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for The Express Restarant!

Old 10-26-2012 at 09:47 AM   #2
Frankenseuss
Program: English & Cultural Studies
Year: Masters

Liked: 23 Times
I went here a while ago and it was pretty bad. I got gnocchi and it wasn't very good at all- probably pre-made with a gross sauce on top. From what I remember the atmosphere and the service were fine, but when the food sucks it doesn't matter- I won't be going back regardless.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 08-15-2013 at 10:08 AM   #3
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff
Program: Biology and Pharmacology
Year: Fifth
Residence: Keyes

Liked: 622 Times
So a new "The Express" opened in Westdale in April-May-ish this summer, but it took me till this week to actually try it. I'm a little surprised by the negative review. I went in this week to try it out, and ended up eating there two days in a row. I got the chicken pesto pizza one day and the pollo fresco panini the next day. Both orders were really good. Their pesto was great on both dishes and they provide hot peppers in a little jar for you to add to your order which was also great, maybe even my favourite part . Then again, I love Italian food and I think lots of people do as well. They have a bunch of appetizers, calzones, pizza, pasta, and paninis (the bread used for the paninis was great!). They have a wood oven which I think makes everything that much better as well.

Overall, I highly recommend it. Totally worth checking out now, especially since they open their window on nice days, so sitting beside the window (didn't get a chance to do so, unfortunately), but it was still really nice.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search