MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I F**** Love Mac Commander Academics 21 02-01-2011 04:52 PM
One Love Jam! etoilex3 General Discussion 0 10-14-2010 03:49 PM
Having sex if you are not in love.... chrisjones Dating & Relationships 135 10-13-2010 12:54 PM

Expression of love online

Old 08-02-2013 at 06:03 AM   #1
marsman

Liked: 0 Times

Expression of love online
Friends, I will like to share the newest trend of expressing love online by sharing pics and videos of your sweetheart. The best part I found was that enough votes meant that I could see the video on Billboard in New York and other places. Do you like this concept? To access the site (type lggnextseires followed by dot com)

Old 08-02-2013 at 10:43 AM   #2
Suspect

Liked: 61 Times

TBH i was expecting a screamer. I'm a bit disappointed.

RyanC likes this.
Old 11-15-2013 at 03:38 AM   #3
johnsond

Liked: 1 Time

Recognisiing the great love of God is really what can take us through this year despite what may happy.

Alomar12 likes this.
Old 11-15-2013 at 09:38 AM   #4
Alert Moderator & Admin
Add negative rating4 / 2Add positive rank
The MI community has ranked down this post by BenDover.
Click here to view it anyways.
Old 11-15-2013 at 10:15 AM   #5
Alert Moderator & Admin
Add negative rating4 / 3Add positive rank
The MI community has ranked down this post by Atheist?.
Click here to view it anyways.
Old 11-15-2013 at 11:46 AM   #6
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 165 Times

So back to the original topic...

I believe people who do things like this are faking it to make others believe that they have the perfect relationship/perfect marriage.
I believe that if you're happy in a relationship, there's not need to try to prove it to the public. If you love your significant other, tell them in private, face to face.
This is just a way to get attention, sort of like how people post "happy birthday X, love you so much, you mean the world to me" as their Facebook status when X doesn't even have Facebook.
Old 11-15-2013 at 03:27 PM   #7
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

This does nothing but assuage the egos of people who are happy and make people who are not, worse. It's pee-cocking along the same lines of people who tweet/facebook/instagram the majority of their lives. These are the kind of things you should be sharing with your significant other in private, just as a part of the relationship, not some special endevour you put forth for all to see. People who need expressions of love and assurance are the unloved; of course this does not say that the giver or recipient of these expressions are, themselves, content to begin with.

Yay cynicism!
Old 11-20-2013 at 03:21 PM   #8
Jesse.C
Account Locked

Liked: 32 Times

how do you insert a video?
Old 11-20-2013 at 05:42 PM   #9
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Is this thread about skype sex?
Old 11-20-2013 at 07:01 PM   #10
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 255 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist? View Post
Praise be to his holiness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and all who worship the one true lord.
Didn't realize this was the Comedy Olympics.

If we could stick to the original topic, that would be peachy.
Old 11-20-2013 at 08:08 PM   #11
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Didn't realize this was the Comedy Olympics.

If we could stick to the original topic, that would be peachy.
What right do you have to rain on our pastafarianistic parade? shame on you!
Old 03-03-2014
smithhiles
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 03-20-2014 at 05:38 PM   #12
RedRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist? View Post
Truly one cannot hope for a better gift than the holy goodness of our great savior, and lord. May he forever bask in the richness of his marinara sauce and we all must live our lives in the hope of one day being able to join him in the great big bowl above.

Praise be to his holiness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and all who worship the one true lord.
well said
Old 08-03-2014 at 07:53 AM   #13
asellus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsman View Post
Friends, I will like to share the newest trend of expressing love online by sharing pics and videos of your sweetheart. The best part I found was that enough votes meant that I could see the video on Billboard in New York and other places. Do you like this concept? To access the site (type lggnextseires followed by dot com)

Hm.. Don't think sharing of sweethart is not a good idea. my friend did the same thing one day. Photos of his girl were found all aroung the internet. He found fake accounts with her photos on diferent dating sites on facebook originclub.com and even some imageboards like 4chan. I suppose such kind of personal datd shouldn,t be in common access
Old 10-12-2014 at 05:17 PM   #14
arshiachima

how cute!