MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Facebook Gold Taunton Computers & Tech 16 02-08-2010 02:15 PM
Facebook can bite you in the ass! sniderj Computers & Tech 7 12-12-2009 03:47 PM
Facebook Stalking niteskie General Discussion 29 09-13-2009 06:54 AM
New Facebook Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-23-2007 03:40 PM

Facebook Does It Again

Old 02-10-2010 at 05:01 PM   #15
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaront View Post
This one was, though. I find this better uses space on the front page.

It's funny that on everything facebook posts, no matter the topic, you see hundreds of people saying "change it back...blah..blah..bl ah". The post could be a human interest story regarding FB, etc. (nothing even remotely relevant) and people start to complain.
I agree that this one was, but all the other one's weren't.

My point is, how often do you have to "improve" something? Obviously they were shit in the first place. If you do something "right" the first time, it should last a bit, ya? xD

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Last edited by lawleypop : 02-10-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Old 02-21-2010 at 12:22 AM   #16
mumbojumbo

Liked: 10 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
I agree that this one was, but all the other one's weren't.

My point is, how often do you have to "improve" something? Obviously they were shit in the first place. If you do something "right" the first time, it should last a bit, ya? xD
IMO, it would be boring to have the same old facebook layout forever. It's better to have variety than same old, same old.

Old 02-21-2010 at 12:31 AM   #17
KayakerDan

Liked: 86 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
IMO, it would be boring to have the same old facebook layout forever. It's better to have variety than same old, same old.
That's not the point of Facebook though.

Old 02-21-2010 at 07:46 AM   #18
benjs

Liked: 7 Times
I'm quite sure they know what they're doing there - something tells me there are very few 'retards' working at Facebook. My guess is that the reason they change it up so often is for the longevity of Facebook itself - perhaps people are more likely to keep using it if it never goes 'stale'?

Old 02-21-2010 at 04:37 PM   #19
KayakerDan

Liked: 86 Times
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. The only ones who'd probably leave just because the "layout got stale" are those app-loving people.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search