MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE for December 2012 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-18-2012 06:36 AM
When is the final exam schedule going to be up? Starry First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 02-04-2011 07:35 PM
final exam schedule Juve Academics 7 11-05-2010 07:15 PM
Final Exam Schedule Released lorend MacInsiders Announcements 6 03-13-2009 10:19 AM
Holiday Schedule and Exam schedule Reno V First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 10-16-2008 01:56 PM

Final Exam Schedule for April 2013?

Old 02-05-2013 at 06:37 PM   #1
shes-a-diva*

Liked: 18 Times

Final Exam Schedule for April 2013?
So I had a prof announce the final exam date in class today. I was wondering if anyone who's computer savvy would be able to possible figure out the link to the tentative exam schedule?

I searched the forums from previous years, but I can't seem to figure out the tentative exam schedule link. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if its possible to even find the page that would contain this info.

Mainly just wondering what the schedule is to have an idea how my month of April will plan out, considering I will have to start working full-time in May.

Thanks in advance if anyone can figure it out - the official one gets released "mid-February" according to Mac's website.
Old 02-05-2013 at 07:26 PM   #2
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shes-a-diva* View Post
So I had a prof announce the final exam date in class today. I was wondering if anyone who's computer savvy would be able to possible figure out the link to the tentative exam schedule?

I searched the forums from previous years, but I can't seem to figure out the tentative exam schedule link. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if its possible to even find the page that would contain this info.

Mainly just wondering what the schedule is to have an idea how my month of April will plan out, considering I will have to start working full-time in May.

Thanks in advance if anyone can figure it out - the official one gets released "mid-February" according to Mac's website.
Profs do get a tentative copy (checking for conflicts and such, I think they need to be present during at least part of the exam?), so that's how s/he knew.

(This post is mostly a bump, lol, hoping someone will fish it out of the internets for us)

Nathanma, rpg51 like this.