MacInsiders Logo

FMLs and LMLs

Old 07-23-2009 at 02:31 PM   #31
Meejo

Liked: 0 Times

HOORAY! FML's!

So the night before my 9:30AM Macro midterm was my high school commencement. I wouldn't have gone, except I found out that I won an award (LML)! Figured I could still get back, study tons via an all-nighter and pwn the test. At 5 AM, I decided to take a 1hr nap. I woke up to my roommate's phone ringing. It was 10:05. FML.

I ran to MDCL just in time to take it. I had little time and little knowledge, but I figured I could still pass. I got my test back late because I forgot to fill out my student number. That means prof had to hand-mark it (5 mark automatic deduction). I failed because of the 5 marks. >FML.
Old 07-23-2009 at 02:35 PM   #32
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meejo View Post
HOORAY! FML's!

So the night before my 9:30AM Macro midterm was my high school commencement. I wouldn't have gone, except I found out that I won an award (LML)! Figured I could still get back, study tons via an all-nighter and pwn the test. At 5 AM, I decided to take a 1hr nap. I woke up to my roommate's phone ringing. It was 10:05. FML.

I ran to MDCL just in time to take it. I had little time and little knowledge, but I figured I could still pass. I got my test back late because I forgot to fill out my student number. That means prof had to hand-mark it (5 mark automatic deduction). I failed because of the 5 marks. >FML.
Wow, that's crazy! Grats on the award, too bad on the midterm...
Old 07-23-2009 at 02:49 PM   #33
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

The other day my brother, my parents and I were at a restaurant. When the waiter brought the bill back, it came with 4 mints. Both I and my brother dove for them and when I went to grab them, I accidentally punched a glass in the way and it flew off the table and exploded. Everyone was staring at me.

That wasn't even the bad part; while I was sitting there embarrassed about what I'd done, my brother took all the mints and put them in his mouth.

FML.

feonateresa, Geek like this.
Old 07-23-2009 at 02:50 PM   #34
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
The other day my brother, my parents and I were at a restaurant. When the waiter brought the bill back, it came with 4 mints. Both I and my brother dove for them and when I went to grab them, I accidentally punched a glass in the way and it flew off the table and exploded. Everyone was staring at me.

That wasn't even the bad part; while I was sitting there embarrassed, my brother took all the mints and put them in his mouth.

FML.
LOL! Sorry, but that is funny. XD
Old 07-24-2009 at 09:27 PM   #35
caroline54

Liked: 10 Times

Today, I thought I had only 20 more hours of work until I leave for the cottage next weekend. My manager just called; I now have 40 more hours of work. FML.
Old 07-24-2009 at 09:31 PM   #36
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Megavideo always cuts me off 2 minutes before I finish my episode of Entourage (3 more to go till I've watched em all!)

FML

Actually, it's not really that bad.
Old 07-24-2009 at 09:40 PM   #37
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

I have a really embarassing one.
I went inside the bathroom late at night for a shower. I was walking near the farthest end and suddenly a millipede scurried out from behind the toilet.

I almost lost bladder control.

I ran to the other bathroom, as quietly as possible, still managed to wake up my mum, but took a shower silently.
I go back into my room glad to have put the incident behind me. Cleaning it up as I got ready for bed...I stepped on the millipede.

My room was more than 25 metres away and the door was closed!

FML.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 07-24-2009 at 10:33 PM   #38
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews.inc View Post
I went inside the bathroom late at night for a shower. I was walking near the farthest end and suddenly a millipede scurried out from behind the toilet.

I ran to the other bathroom, as quietly as possible, still managed to wake up my mum, but took a shower silently.
I go back into my room glad to have put the incident behind me. Cleaning it up as I got ready for bed...I stepped on the millipede.

FML.
Ewwwww..... that would make anyones skin crawl. Eeesh. >.>

Uhmm, I'm turning 20 in a week and I'm moving back to Hamilton. LML :] Haha.
Old 07-24-2009 at 10:51 PM   #39
jachill
Vampire Slayer

Liked: 40 Times

Quote:

FML.
Omg! lmao That happens to me all the time!! I'm always the last person in bed and like once every few weeks I encounter a HUGE centipede or bug that I have to dodge while getting ready for bed. Aghhhh. I'm extremely terrified of anything with more than 4 legs.
Old 07-24-2009 at 10:58 PM   #40
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jachill View Post
Omg! lmao That happens to me all the time!! I'm always the last person in bed and like once every few weeks I encounter a HUGE centipede or bug that I have to dodge while getting ready for bed. Aghhhh. I'm extremely terrified of anything with more than 4 legs.
Entirely off topic: not to be a stalker or anything *cough*, i saw your picture on fb, NICE EYES! =D

On topic: just the other day, my mom forgot that i didn't have keys, she left for work while I was with my driving instructor. I came back, got locked out of the house, called in to my work place, they called me off. Called my family friend to retrieve keys from my mom at her work place... waited for more than an hour for them to do it.
Old 07-24-2009 at 11:24 PM   #41
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by killza View Post
Entirely off topic: not to be a stalker or anything *cough*, i saw your picture on fb, NICE EYES! =D

On topic: just the other day, my mom forgot that i didn't have keys, she left for work while I was with my driving instructor. I came back, got locked out of the house, called in to my work place, they called me off. Called my family friend to retrieve keys from my mom at her work place... waited for more than an hour for them to do it.
Lawl. That reminds me of a horrible embarrassing moment in my life.

When I was about 14, I forgot my keys at home when I went to school. I thought someone would be home, but they weren't. It was ridiculously cold outside and there was like two feet of snow on the ground.

... I really had to pee.

So I went to my backyard, threw caution to the wind and let nature take it's call. I'm sure there was plenty of evidence of what I did, but anyone can chalk it upto a dog doing that. :]
Old 08-14-2009 at 02:50 PM   #42
Roshaan

Liked: 1 Time

Last year, I reversed my dad's car in a parked car.. cuz i was tryna showoff a reverse J-turn to my 3 stupid friends in the car with a jubna in my left hand without looking back... i made a video of the after crash damage... told my dad sum1 crashed into the car when it was parked nd drove away... i was racing a friend of mine, his front left tire popped nd he hit my dad's car's recently fixed rear bumper...my other friend in my car was recording the whole race...

my brother had all the videos... i pissed him off... nd yea, he showed them to my dad yesterday. FML

not gettin the car ny time soon
Old 08-14-2009 at 04:42 PM   #43
macsci
Elite Member

Liked: 93 Times

You are too spoiled! My parents would disown me if I tried those stunts.

Maegs likes this.
Old 08-14-2009 at 06:27 PM   #44
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshaan View Post
Last year, I reversed my dad's car in a parked car.. cuz i was tryna showoff a reverse J-turn to my 3 stupid friends in the car with a jubna in my left hand without looking back... i made a video of the after crash damage... told my dad sum1 crashed into the car when it was parked nd drove away... i was racing a friend of mine, his front left tire popped nd he hit my dad's car's recently fixed rear bumper...my other friend in my car was recording the whole race...

my brother had all the videos... i pissed him off... nd yea, he showed them to my dad yesterday. FML

not gettin the car ny time soon
If this was actually the FML website, I bet it would receive a lot of "You totally deserved it".
Old 08-14-2009 at 06:41 PM   #45
Roshaan

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
If this was actually the FML website, I bet it would receive a lot of "You totally deserved it".

id partially agree...