MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily game Dec 24 : Napoleon Stupid Chad Daily Game 0 12-24-2010 04:31 AM
Timetable looking Stupid!? Help! amitoj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-10-2010 06:59 PM
quick, probably stupid question =D DMe3 Academics 1 06-13-2010 02:20 AM
Stupid is what stupid does Command "S" Residence & Housing 47 02-09-2010 12:01 AM
This sounds like a *really* stupid question, but it's been nagging at me... JEFF_CHAN Academics 2 09-08-2008 11:40 PM

Funny / Stupid Avenue Posts

Old 01-26-2011 at 05:48 PM   #16
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
For some reason, I haven't seen nearly as many funny/stupid posts on Avenue as I saw last year on ELM.
I agree. Maybe because it's so early in the term.

There was some pretty funny stuff on the boards for Natural Disasters last term.. The midterm was ridiculously hard though, so I understand where everyone came from.
The only funny post was from a guy who was replying to about 15 people saying the midterm was hard - "lol u guyz obvi didnt study enough. i never go to class & i studied while watchin the leafs game, & i still thought the midterm was easy"
Old 01-26-2011 at 06:09 PM   #17
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcars View Post
Are you talking about Soc Sci 2O03? I was the one who posted the original angry e-mail, and got like 10 responses to it lol

EDIT: Wait a minute... there's podcasts? Are you ****ing kidding me?!?! And people are actually e-mailing asking for notes? How stupid and lazy can you get?

hahaha thats the class! Yes there are podcasts too! That's why at first I didn't understand why people were asking for notes, so then I figured they're just lazy.I deleted the e-mails but did you post that you would beat people with the textbook if they kept asking for notes? Then the one student responded by saying something about the administration wouldn't approve of you posting that...that was so funny!
Old 01-26-2011 at 06:18 PM   #18
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo87 View Post
hahaha thats the class! Yes there are podcasts too! That's why at first I didn't understand why people were asking for notes, so then I figured they're just lazy.I deleted the e-mails but did you post that you would beat people with the textbook if they kept asking for notes? Then the one student responded by saying something about the administration wouldn't approve of you posting that...that was so funny!
Ya that was me. Then I don't know who that person was who said the administration would get at me or something... I was going to reply, but not sure if she was serious or not and it was just as funny on its own. She (I think) went on a terrific rant, too, about how people have real lives and stuff... and I wanted to reply "THAT'S WHY THERE'S PODCASTS YOU IDIOT"
Old 01-26-2011 at 06:29 PM   #19
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

post-exam rants from bio 2c03 were pretty funny last term... things got so bad that they closed the board
Old 01-26-2011 at 07:11 PM   #20
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftedchick View Post
post-exam rants from bio 2c03 were pretty funny last term... things got so bad that they closed the board
lol, yeah.

I remember after that horrible chem 1aa3 exam, someone posted a FUUUUUUUUUU guy, showing how he studied, had the tutorials up, etc. He walked into the exam and it was in Greek.

Now, THAT was epic.

Old 01-26-2011 at 08:37 PM   #21
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I agree. Maybe because it's so early in the term.

There was some pretty funny stuff on the boards for Natural Disasters last term.. The midterm was ridiculously hard though, so I understand where everyone came from.
The only funny post was from a guy who was replying to about 15 people saying the midterm was hard - "lol u guyz obvi didnt study enough. i never go to class & i studied while watchin the leafs game, & i still thought the midterm was easy"
I didn't find the midterm for 2GG3 difficult, but I didn't think people's complaints were unreasonable either. I remember that guy's post going over poorly with the rest of the class.
Old 01-26-2011 at 08:44 PM   #22
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
lol, yeah.

I remember after that horrible chem 1aa3 exam, someone posted a FUUUUUUUUUU guy, showing how he studied, had the tutorials up, etc. He walked into the exam and it was in Greek.

Now, THAT was epic.
I bet theres somebody.
On MacInsiders.
Who has a giant collection of those FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU pictures (MacEdition™).

And one day.
He will make a thread.
And blow our minds with many awesome.

Rakim, resh.jyoti like this.
Old 01-26-2011 at 09:15 PM   #23
AnthraX

Liked: 23 Times

Old 01-26-2011 at 09:18 PM   #24
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthraX View Post

hahahahahhaha
Old 01-26-2011 at 09:51 PM   #25
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times

Someone called Dr. Boreham, dr. boron, and I don't think it was intentional.
Old 01-26-2011 at 10:15 PM  
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Anything by "Rhythm Shah".

He's going places.

Places that aren't medical school.

Old 01-26-2011 at 10:30 PM   #26
Rakim
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
Anything by "Rhythm Shah".

He's going places.

Places that aren't medical school.
lawl

He's actually really smart.
Old 01-26-2011
Kendoon
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 01-26-2011 at 10:50 PM   #27
Rakim
Account Locked

u sound really jelly :(
Old 01-26-2011
Kendoon
This message has been removed by a moderator. .