MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily game Dec 24 : Napoleon Stupid Chad Daily Game 0 12-24-2010 04:31 AM
Timetable looking Stupid!? Help! amitoj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-10-2010 06:59 PM
quick, probably stupid question =D DMe3 Academics 1 06-13-2010 02:20 AM
Stupid is what stupid does Command "S" Residence & Housing 47 02-09-2010 12:01 AM
This sounds like a *really* stupid question, but it's been nagging at me... JEFF_CHAN Academics 2 09-08-2008 11:40 PM

Funny / Stupid Avenue Posts

Old 01-27-2011 at 12:38 AM   #31
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

Ikdip Brar. Dude is spamming discussions forums everywhere.

kinetochore likes this.
Old 01-27-2011 at 03:49 AM   #32
MrFryingFish

Liked: 5 Times

My Computer Sci course got this spam email from a student on avenue:

Dear music lovers,
Have a listen to my song as I plan to make it big in the music industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQwUUWp6A4
Cheers,
Nazish

Can't tell if he's trolling or not...
Old 01-27-2011 at 10:37 AM   #33
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

retarded students emailing everyone on avenue for voting/lost items/tutorial swaps
Old 01-27-2011 at 04:06 PM   #34
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
lawl

He's actually really smart.
Rakims true name!
Old 01-27-2011 at 04:37 PM   #35
Jayshil

Liked: 2 Times

From what i remember, Sebastian, you were the one that was absolutely bashing not only the exam but the profs as well, especially dr. patel. She even mentioned some of the comments were uncalled for (her specific words) but as i seem to recall you were actually one of the few people that disregarded it and went on to whine lol. I think its time to pack it in bro, you did what you could and amounted to as much as you ever could have in that specific coruse regardless of your effort. So i suppose its time to cut losses and move on .

Last edited by Jayshil : 01-27-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Rakim likes this.
Old 01-27-2011 at 05:26 PM   #36
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayshil View Post
From what i remember, Sebastian, you were the one that was absolutely bashing not only the exam but the profs as well, especially dr. patel. She even mentioned some of the comments were uncalled for (her specific words) but as i seem to recall you were actually one of the few people that disregarded it and went on to whine lol. I think its time to pack it in bro, you did what you could and amounted to as much as you ever could have in that specific coruse regardless of your effort. So i suppose its time to cut losses and move on .
DEM BE FIGHTING WORDS.
allcaps

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 01-27-2011 at 06:36 PM   #37
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayshil View Post
Was going to tl;dr respond to this tripe but here's the summary:

- Dr. Patel emailed me and we discussed it, amicably. She didn't have a problem with my arguments/whining, but rather with my aggressive approach.
- What does 2c03 have to do with my dislike for snidely arrogant do-gooders? Hint: nothing.
- I made it very, VERY easy for you to insult my intelligence and my personality but you failed at it, so please, Jayshil, pack it in, because you seem to have done all that you could and it amounted to nothing despite your effort. I'm sure your life has gone similarly thus far, there's really no need to project your shortcomings onto others.

Last edited by Kendoon : 01-27-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Mahratta likes this.
Old 01-27-2011
Kendoon
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 01-27-2011 at 06:40 PM   #38
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

look at all this rage

Kendoon, Rakim like this.
Old 01-27-2011 at 06:49 PM   #39
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
look at all this rage
Man, if I can write posts that convince people I'm enraged while leveling up my ninetales and kingdra in soul silver on my ds... then that's talent.

Old 01-27-2011 at 08:27 PM   #40
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
Man, if I can write posts that convince people I'm enraged while leveling up my ninetales and kingdra in soul silver on my ds... then that's talent.
Ninetales? I hope you waited to evolve it...or else you're stuck with firespin...

...unless even that's been torn apart by the new gen...
Old 01-27-2011 at 08:40 PM   #41
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
Ninetales? I hope you waited to evolve it...or else you're stuck with firespin...

...unless even that's been torn apart by the new gen...
obviously I trained my vulpix until it learned extrasensory and fire blast..

Old 01-27-2011 at 08:53 PM   #42
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
Was going to tl;dr respond to this tripe but here's the summary:

- Dr. Patel emailed me and we discussed it, amicably. She didn't have a problem with my arguments/whining, but rather with my aggressive approach.
- What does 2c03 have to do with my dislike for snidely arrogant do-gooders? Hint: nothing.
- I made it very, VERY easy for you to insult my intelligence and my personality but you failed at it, so please, Jayshil, pack it in, because you seem to have done all that you could and it amounted to nothing despite your effort. I'm sure your life has gone similarly thus far, there's really no need to project your shortcomings onto others.

+1 for tripe.

Old 01-27-2011 at 08:57 PM   #43
manap3000
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Rakims true name!
are u serious bro
Old 01-27-2011 at 09:00 PM   #44
Toast
Elite Member

Liked: 258 Times

How come every time I see Mahratta post, manap responds immediately after?