GEO 2GI3 Outline Phil Academics 1 01-11-2011 08:28 PM
Earth Sc 2GI3, 3GI3 Omega_X13 Academics 9 06-24-2009 03:13 PM

Geo 2GI3

Old 04-07-2011 at 08:33 PM   #1
AztekEscobar

Liked: 2 Times

Geo 2GI3
Hey,
I am wondering if anyone here has taken GIS before. I wanted to know if anyone could give me some tips on how to succeed in the class. Or any other tips of use

Thanks

BernaBee likes this.
Old 04-07-2011 at 11:52 PM   #2
taylojl

Liked: 20 Times

Is this for next year?
:tree:
Old 04-08-2011 at 02:36 AM   #3
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

if anyone has any info plz share with me aswell... this course sounds like it could be interesting
Old 04-08-2011 at 09:46 AM   #4
Furgazi

Liked: 22 Times

You really just need to go to class, focus on what he says and when working on your labs follow the instructions super carefully.

You'll notice the things you're having trouble on will be things he explained in class, otherwise the labs for second year give you every single step you need to figure out the assignment.

For midterms and exams, study hard and make sure you can apply the knowledge you've obtained. He won't be asking straight to the point questions where you'll just be listing off the answer from the notes.

If you don't like geography, maps, computers, computer programs, etc. I would suggest you not to take this course. It can be frustrating at times
Old 04-08-2011 at 02:04 PM   #5
AztekEscobar

Liked: 2 Times

Actually for summer school
Old 04-21-2011 at 11:25 AM   #6
theprayer5

Liked: 0 Times

I am actually thinking of taking this course in summer school as well...I heard the work load is heavy...Is it managable in summer school?
And also Can anyone post a Summer outline for this course..I couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks