MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gerontology 1A03 Cristina_n13 1st Year Course Reviews 7 06-15-2011 08:22 PM
LF: Gerontology 1A03 and Environmental Science 1A03 Textbooks TLulu Academics 1 01-07-2010 07:10 PM
Dropping Gerontology 1a03??? bubbly First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 01-04-2010 03:12 PM
Gerontology 1A03 help! xxdeee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 09-13-2009 05:16 PM
gerontology 1a03 maryam17 Academics 4 06-07-2009 09:19 AM

Gerontology 1a03 ; help please ~!

Old 12-04-2009 at 12:26 AM   #1
laiw4

Liked: 0 Times

Gerontology 1a03 ; help please ~!
Gerontology 1a03 ; Help Please!
Hi so i have a slight problem, i just switched into the course a week or two before due to a lot of conflicts(my academic advisor was on sick leave and she still is) and my apo office messed up 2 of my courses. My problem was that i could not drop them because if i did my OSAP would change for the worse and i did not want my GPA to be low and i also did not want to lose 2 course's worth of money, so i switched into two courses last minute CSCT 1A03 and GERONT 1A03 but i desperately need some notes apart from what's on ELM because I am pretty sure the Profs would mention a lot. If anyone could be nice enough if you knwo anyone taking that course with the prof Anju Joshi, could give me a few contacts or send me some notes to [email protected] that would be greatly appreciated!! I could try to swap some notes from some other courses i am taking if you want... I just really want to do good on the exam :S.