Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solar - can I get in early? Ruggedman Academics 10 07-03-2008 10:01 PM

Getting up early - any advises?

Old 11-03-2010 at 12:37 AM   #46
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

I've found that if I'm getting up early I have to go to bed early enough the night before, since I'm a champ at sleeping through alarms and falling back to sleep.. I've tried multiple alarms, putting the alarm on the other side of the room, music, etc, but if I'm tired enough I'll just go back to sleep. I usually use a radio alarm now and listen to it for about 10 minutes before I actually get up
Old 11-03-2010 at 12:42 AM   #47
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
Aneurysm is the medically accepted norm, even your spell checker agrees with that. Aneurism is an older word which is being phased out. Furthermore spelt is not the past tense of spell. You mean spelled. You learned that one in grade school. But yea, I made a typo while correcting you. Typo =/= spelling mistake. I'm suspending you grammar police badge.
im pretty sure both are correct... lol at the never-ending loop of corrections
Old 11-03-2010 at 12:47 AM   #48
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Liked: 607 Times

Quote:
Aneurysm is the medically accepted norm, even your spell checker agrees with that. Aneurism is an older word which is being phased out. Furthermore spelt is not the past tense of spell. You mean spelled. You learned that one in grade school. But yea, I made a typo while correcting you. Typo =/= spelling mistake. I'm suspending you grammar police badge.
Let me make my argument before my badge is taken away!

If you refer back to my post, I CLEARLY said you made a mistake, I never said it was a spelling or grammar mistake. I was simply pointing out the irony of the situation. We cool?

And now the advises thing is bugging me too since it's the subject of the email notification >.<
Old 11-03-2010 at 12:58 AM   #49
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
Ah, same! It used to work.. but then you just become immune to it.. Sometimes I even get up, walk all the way across the room, turn it off.. and recall NONE of it later DX
lol, that happens to me too.

One time when I did it, it kinda backfired. I got up like 2 milliseconds after the alarm turned on and started across the room to turn it off. Little did I know, I had gotten up way to quickly (causing a head rush), and I passed out on the way there landing on my computer chair and knocking my epic can pyramid over.

And then I had a math exam.

That wasn't a good day.
Old 11-03-2010 at 12:59 AM   #50
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by farid View Post
Let me make my argument before my badge is taken away!

If you refer back to my post, I CLEARLY said you made a mistake, I never said it was a spelling or grammar mistake. I was simply pointing out the irony of the situation. We cool?

And now the advises thing is bugging me too since it's the subject of the email notification >.<
but I gave silentwalker the badge... do you want one too?
Old 11-03-2010 at 01:23 AM   #51
ikantsepll
J's Prince

Liked: 607 Times

Quote:
but I gave silentwalker the badge... do you want one too?
LOL I just realized that your avatar controls the gif in your signature. You're cool in my books now.

And I don't deserve the badge actually...my online username everywhere except MI is "ikantsepll"
I would change it on here too to be consistent but I can't seem to get enough of those points
Old 11-03-2010 at 01:29 AM   #52
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by farid View Post
I would change it on here too to be consistent but I can't seem to get enough of those points
You will find that this is no longer the case. You're welcome.

edit: thanks for noticing the .gif collaboration. i animated them myself from the sprite sheet which was a pain in the butt.

ikantsepll says thanks to REPLEKIA/. for this post.

ikantsepll, SilentWalker like this.