MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How cute are these shot glasses? SweetyTweety Body & Food 1 09-12-2012 02:49 PM
would you hit a girl? RyanC Dating & Relationships 79 06-15-2012 09:08 PM
Girl is little mad at the moment. gongshow Dating & Relationships 35 10-11-2010 02:55 PM
Girl Who Doesn't Age caroline54 General Discussion 38 09-02-2009 11:03 AM

A girl said I was cute, should I make a move?

Old 10-29-2013 at 09:36 AM   #1
AlicJ

Liked: 2 Times

A girl said I was cute, should I make a move?
So a few days ago I entered a common room on a different floor, and there were only three people in the room. I recognized two boys, and I don't know the other one, who is a girl. I greeted them, then, right after that, the girl screamed (it i scream to me, maybe just talking loudly for girls) , "OMG he is so cute, who is he?" and then turned to me and asked, "What is your name?"

So yeah, that was the story. What did she mean? Should I make a move? Should I ask her out for a movie or something just to see how she thinks?

Chopinetude likes this.
Old 10-29-2013 at 09:40 AM   #2
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 461 Times

Well you can always try to and just talk to her and see how she reacts. No one knows what she really means except for herself, if she was in her senses. :p
Old 10-29-2013 at 11:40 AM   #3
AlicJ

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by herBs View Post
Well you can always try to and just talk to her and see how she reacts. No one knows what she really means except for herself, if she was in her senses. :p
What is the best way to talk to her "normally"? I mean we are in different faculty, have different classes. Unless I visit that common room "accidentally" frequent, I can't think of a way to talk to her. I suppose knock on her door and just talk would be kind of crazy, is it?
Old 10-29-2013 at 01:19 PM   #4
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 165 Times

Don't just go for the first girl who thinks you're cute, make sure she's up to your standards first. I don't know what you look like, but I'm sure she's not the only girl who finds you attractive. She just happened to be the first to admit it.

With that said, if she is up to your standards, pick up the conversation where you left off. Say something like "hey, I remember you, you're friends with X and Y, right?" or if you happened to get her name, say "hey, you're Z, right? how's it going?" and it's crazy around this time, so I guarantee you, everyone's looking to complain about how much work they have, so ask about her courses and profs and such, and the conversation will just take off from there. Before one of you leaves, say "let's continue this some other time, do you want to give me your number?" or "I'm so sorry, I have to get going. Let's continue this over coffees sometime?"

AlicJ says thanks to SweetyTweety for this post.
Old 10-29-2013 at 01:37 PM   #5
onedayy

Liked: 34 Times

lol.. that is such a first year thing
I've gone through that too but those kinda relationships didn't really last long.
If you want to have some fun with her for one or two months, go for it!
Old 10-29-2013 at 05:23 PM   #6
escape

Liked: 38 Times

lol awwwww
Old 10-29-2013 at 06:00 PM   #7
naeD

Liked: 4 Times

Lol, a chick in first year called me sexy when she had a boyfriend. You mad, brahhhhh?

lizziepizzie likes this.
Old 10-29-2013 at 10:11 PM   #8
Suspect

Liked: 61 Times

she wants the D.

EDIT: To be clear, i meant Digits But hey, who knows

Last edited by Suspect : 10-29-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2013 at 11:19 PM   #9
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

She called you cute? She obviously wants to have your babies. Like right now. Go for it.

onedayy likes this.
Old 10-30-2013 at 12:11 AM   #10
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 416 Times

Don't fixate over that girl. Just understand that if one girl found you cute, maybe there are others so you shouldn't think about that stuff. The more it gets to your head, the more insecure you will be. Be secure about yourself and people will find you attractive.

AndrewS likes this.
Old 10-30-2013 at 10:35 AM   #11
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

The title of this thread should read "A girl said I was cute, and my first reaction was to post about it on MI" ....
Old 10-30-2013 at 04:24 PM   #12
yoonbora

Liked: 11 Times

you should talk to her again and go from there, since you know she probably wouldnt reject you if it did come up. but if you ask her out randomly a few days after it might come across as awkward.

also you should hope she doesnt find this thread lol
Old 10-31-2013 at 01:57 PM   #13
Chopinetude

Liked: 15 Times

Go and get her!!

People don't often react like that nowadays, the last time I have seen something like this was in high school when two girls were asking this hot young man if they could take a photo of his eyes.

shreebee likes this.
Old 10-31-2013 at 10:28 PM   #14
hungdaddy

Liked: 22 Times

lets all follow in my father's footsteps... give her a fake name and use a prepaid phone... just in case you get her pregnant. you were quick a sly one, if i only met you dad!
Old 11-01-2013 at 07:41 AM   #15
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungdaddy View Post
lets all follow in my father's footsteps... give her a fake name and use a prepaid phone... just in case you get her pregnant. you were quick a sly one, if i only met you dad!
1-800-668-6868 call the kids help phone for your daddy issues