MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GO Transit ninjamachete First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 09-20-2010 07:34 AM
GO Transit Help goodnews.inc First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 09-05-2009 08:33 PM
Transit Help manu General Discussion 4 06-05-2009 01:23 AM
Go Transit tristic First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-12-2008 07:02 PM
GO Transit ingénieur.xo Automotive & Transportation 14 08-02-2007 08:56 PM

go transit help needed!!!

Old 09-05-2009 at 05:35 PM   #1
munawm

Liked: 0 Times

go transit help needed!!!
heyy guysss.....can anyone tell me if there are direct buses that go from meadowvale go station to mcmaster terminal?...i cant find any direct buses!...plz help!!
Old 09-05-2009 at 05:42 PM   #2
mellotron

Liked: 3 Times

To the best of my knowledge there aren't any. You'll either have to go to Square 1 or 407/Trafalgar Carpool in Oakville. Alternatively you could take the 13S to Clarkson GO and take the train from there. Unfortunately if you aren't taking a car to any of these locations its gonna add quite a bit of time to your commute. I hope its not daily!
Old 09-05-2009 at 05:42 PM   #3
Keenu

Liked: 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by munawm View Post
heyy guysss.....can anyone tell me if there are direct buses that go from meadowvale go station to mcmaster terminal?...i cant find any direct buses!...plz help!!
hey.. there are direct buses but not a lot of them...ur best way is to catch a bus from either square one or trafalgar.
Old 09-05-2009 at 09:41 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenu View Post
hey.. there are direct buses but not a lot of them...ur best way is to catch a bus from either square one or trafalgar.
That same bus also stops at other places: http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/...p age=1&new=Y
Old 09-05-2009 at 09:51 PM   #5
Erika0909

Liked: 0 Times

You're in the same boat as I am!
Either Square One or 407/Trafalgar which is the one I'm going from.
Old 09-06-2009 at 11:26 AM   #6
Greco

Liked: 18 Times

Yea the above posters are correct. There are no GO buses from Meadowvale directly to Mac. Your best option is to get to Square One and take the 47 GO Express bus directly to Mac.