MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Grad card? Kathy2 Academics 13 02-02-2010 04:05 PM
Grad Card and Grad Response Form Available nh999 MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-02-2010 08:57 AM
Grad school xo.monica First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 33 12-28-2009 08:46 PM
Grad photos for Social Science students Kathy2 General Discussion 5 10-02-2009 08:40 AM

Grad Photos

Old 10-06-2010 at 10:31 AM   #1
carrka

Liked: 14 Times

Grad Photos
does anyone have the website link that we have to register for our grad photos?
Old 10-06-2010 at 10:55 AM   #2
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrka View Post
does anyone have the website link that we have to register for our grad photos?
This links to a thread on MI from 2 years ago where someone asked the same question. I imagine the amswer's the same though, you need to book you're own appointment at Life Touch in the Student Center.

http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...0.html?t=20050
Old 10-06-2010 at 08:35 PM   #3
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

Yes, they only booked in person last year as well: I imagine it would be this same now too.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 10-06-2010 at 08:50 PM   #4
micadjems
Awesome Member

Liked: 382 Times

http://www.securedata-trans12.com/ap...ex.php?page=10

That should take you to the site where you register online. I had mine done last month.
Old 10-06-2010 at 08:57 PM   #5
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
Yes, they only booked in person last year as well: I imagine it would be this same now too.
Really? I definitely booked online...

P.S. I would recommend you book early because the spots go pretty fast and you don't want to be stuck with a time during midterms or something. It's also better to get it over with early so you don't have to worry about it later. Some departments have a deadline for taking the portraits so that it will be included in the class composite.
Old 10-06-2010 at 09:51 PM   #6
Raeann89

Liked: 4 Times

Mhmm you definitely can this year as I just did as well. Here's the site:

http://www.securedata-trans12.com/ap...ex.php?page=10
Old 10-06-2010 at 09:56 PM   #7
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

Why can't we book for November?
Old 10-07-2010 at 08:49 AM   #8
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh999 View Post
Really? I definitely booked online...

P.S. I would recommend you book early because the spots go pretty fast and you don't want to be stuck with a time during midterms or something. It's also better to get it over with early so you don't have to worry about it later. Some departments have a deadline for taking the portraits so that it will be included in the class composite.
I had friends who couldn't book online and were told to go in person. The online thing is new(ish)!

They only let you book a few weeks in advance...they're lame like that.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement