Spring Grade Release scothoward Academics 2 07-08-2008 09:32 AM
Grade Release Dates! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 2 05-07-2008 04:10 PM

Grade release

Old 12-21-2011 at 11:57 PM   #91
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikokoyoki View Post
that happened to me for my summer courses in my first year and then when i signed up on my major, they became part of my electives.

So i guess Geo 2RC3 is not part of your require courses, although it should be since Geography is your major...
it used to be under my 'electives' then randomly it went under its own category. im in geo so i dont know why its saying that.. and it says i failed the course lmao, but i went in with a good mark and definitely didnt get 0 on the exam.... ill wait a couple days and if it stays like that then i guess i have an email to write or something !
Old 12-22-2011 at 12:02 AM   #92
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsten..! View Post
it used to be under my 'electives' then randomly it went under its own category. im in geo so i dont know why its saying that.. and it says i failed the course lmao, but i went in with a good mark and definitely didnt get 0 on the exam.... ill wait a couple days and if it stays like that then i guess i have an email to write or something !
it's say you falied? that's sucks. I hope it changes for you since you said you entered the exam with a good mark. Mine says, I got a D, which kinda make sense since I didn't do that well on the midterm but i did pretty decent on the assignment

Last edited by akikokoyoki : 12-22-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-22-2011 at 12:08 AM   #93
Freak705
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

My marks for Stats 2B03 and Mol Bio 3O03 are up, and they both seem legit
Old 12-22-2011 at 12:57 AM   #94
Souks

Liked: 0 Times

I'm in Hons. Kinesiology and in my Degree Audit one of my REQUIRED courses was put under the category: 'Courses that were not assigned a requirement' and also a 'Grade of F' beside it.

I know I couldn't have failed because even if I failed the exam I would've still passed the course. I'm just worried that they marked my scantron wrong or something.

Has this happened to anyone before? Does Mac make mistakes with exam marking often? :S
Old 12-22-2011 at 01:02 AM   #95
pavlov

Liked: 72 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak705 View Post
My mark for Stats 2B03 is up, and it seems legit
+1

12characters
Old 12-22-2011 at 01:05 AM   #96
AnthraX

Liked: 23 Times

Are the courses showing up for anyone under Grade Report? I have the course and grade under Degree Audit only and I do have my fees cleared. :-s
Old 12-22-2011 at 01:11 AM   #97
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthraX View Post
Are the courses showing up for anyone under Grade Report? I have the course and grade under Degree Audit only and I do have my fees cleared. :-s
They just showed up for me like 10 minutes ago on the grade report section

Also, would they still change marks if they are posted on the grade report page ? it says this at the bottom of my grade report :

****** THIS IS AN INTERIM REPORT ONLY ******
Old 12-22-2011 at 01:46 AM   #98
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist11 View Post
LOL, I don't think Stats 2B03 is counting the exam because I got a D in it (or so it says for me right now).
Soooo glad it's not just me. I wasn't doing nearly as well as you before the exam, but I'm still pretty sure I didn't get 31% on it. Also, I didn't know you were in my class-- Chen or Childs?

Desda likes this.
Old 12-22-2011 at 03:55 AM   #99
DesBlackmore
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 0 Times

Hello MacInsiders... I am in a Term 3 course, will I still see my midterm mark? (Poli Sci)

Thank you.
Old 12-22-2011 at 08:47 AM   #100
sayok8737

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesBlackmore View Post
Hello MacInsiders... I am in a Term 3 course, will I still see my midterm mark? (Poli Sci)

Thank you.
Yep, you should see your midterm mark!
Old 12-22-2011 at 09:18 AM   #101
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Hey Jim, yes they would. By January 11th, all marks on both D. Audit and Grade Report will be final.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

jim1 says thanks to goodnews.inc for this post.
Old 12-22-2011 at 09:27 AM   #102
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Soooo glad it's not just me. I wasn't doing nearly as well as you before the exam, but I'm still pretty sure I didn't get 31% on it. Also, I didn't know you were in my class-- Chen or Childs?
Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with the stats marks, a few people are saying theirs are fine, but not all of them. It doesn't make sense for people like you and I to get 80+ (I'm assuming) on the midterms and then suddenly brutally fail the final.

Anyway, I was in Childs' class - I think I saw you a couple times waiting in line to get into the room ^__^

You gonna send him an email or just sit tight for a day or two?

Desda likes this.
Old 12-22-2011 at 09:37 AM   #103
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist11 View Post
Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with the stats marks, a few people are saying theirs are fine, but not all of them. It doesn't make sense for people like you and I to get 80+ (I'm assuming) on the midterms and then suddenly brutally fail the final.

Anyway, I was in Childs' class - I think I saw you a couple times waiting in line to get into the room ^__^

You gonna send him an email or just sit tight for a day or two?
Isn't there the possibility that some peoples' marks were submitted with the final included and some not as of now?
Old 12-22-2011 at 10:10 AM   #104
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldBeStudying View Post
Wow, apparently I owe 2.50...don't even know why
You probably broke an Erlenmeyer flask like I did
Old 12-22-2011 at 10:12 AM   #105
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souks View Post
I'm in Hons. Kinesiology and in my Degree Audit one of my REQUIRED courses was put under the category: 'Courses that were not assigned a requirement' and also a 'Grade of F' beside it.

I know I couldn't have failed because even if I failed the exam I would've still passed the course. I'm just worried that they marked my scantron wrong or something.

Has this happened to anyone before? Does Mac make mistakes with exam marking often? :S
This is what happened to me too... Anyone else know anything about this? I'm gonna wait a few days and see if it changes, if it stays the same I'm gonna email the prof or something