MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Research Study Recruitment Affect_Sci Academics 0 11-04-2009 08:56 PM
movie theatres in hamilton... movie club? macculkin General Discussion 7 06-27-2009 09:23 PM
Football Playoffs lorend Getting Involved 1 10-29-2007 12:12 PM

Hamilton Wildcats Australian Football Club - RECRUITMENT

Hey Everyone,

The Hamilton Wildcats AFC has been part of the Hamilton social sports scene for 20 years as of 2010. We are the only Hamilton team in the Ontario Australian Football League ( www.oafl.ca ). We are a club that prides ourselves on the social aspect being as well as the on-field product. We are currently looking for new "non-Australian" players to come enjoy this fantastic game and club.

Australian Football is something completely outside the realm of standard North American sports. The game is continuous, fast paced and features dynamic play. Due to the Australian "ratio" established by the OAFL Canadian players are at a premium and are integral to a club's success. The season runs from the beginning of May to the Grand Final played in the first weekend of October. This sport one of the few options for players out of high school and college/university to still play full contact. The OAFL is the biggest league outside the Golden Coasts and they offer all levels of competition.

If you'd like more information, feel free to email me - Kris McKillop [email protected] ldcatsafc.com or check out our website www.hamiltonwildcatsa fc.com for details.

C'arn the WILDCATS!!!

danallan says thanks to wildcatsafc for this post.
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 06-17-2010 at 05:36 PM   #2
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times
I caught a game in Australia and fell in love with this sport! So much fun to watch!

Old 06-17-2010 at 07:22 PM   #3
michelle

Liked: 61 Times
These guys come into my work a lot and I can attest to the fact that they are pretty awesome.

Old 06-20-2010 at 09:06 AM   #4
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times
Yum.

6chars.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search