MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glad you didn't accept your Queen's offer? Sammcmaster Athletics & Recreation 2 08-19-2010 12:21 PM
How do we accept our program choice? goldfish101 Academics 5 05-31-2010 04:03 PM
does the subway across the street accept meal cards? Sintos General Discussion 2 02-01-2010 10:15 PM
Mission 2 Mac hello395 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-13-2008 05:29 PM
Mission to Mac temara.brown First Year Success 6 07-22-2008 09:53 AM

I have a mission, should you choose to accept it.

Old 09-27-2010 at 01:44 AM   #16
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluandExile View Post
Almost, almost.

rly. Took you that long to realize, brah?

Old 09-27-2010 at 01:47 AM   #17
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by eullwm View Post
rly. Took you that long to realize, brah?
Realize what exactly?

You see the thing is brah, when you made this thread you genuinely thought it was funny. You sat down at your laptop and typed this out laughing in your head. But what you failed to realize was that there was nothing remotely funny about it. Its like me making a thread about Asians and talking about eating noodles, crashing cars, math equations, etc. Basically playing into stereotypes that have been overkilled by a thousand comedians. So like I previously mentioned, if you're trying to be funny with your racism... make it original.

Thats all brah, and this is the last time ill respond to you.
Old 09-27-2010 at 01:56 AM   #18
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluandExile View Post
Oops, took the bait. Made an arse of myself. Just going to be mad and rage quit.

brb
Why yes, yes you did.

Good night, friend. May you be visited by dancing deep-fried wings and legs in your dreams.

Old 09-27-2010 at 07:48 AM   #19
chappy89

Liked: 149 Times

this idea is full of win... but presented in an obvious way... 4/10