MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anatomy 2F03/2FF3 Labs MichaelScarn Academics 19 06-07-2011 05:50 AM
Can anyone please trade cores with me for Health Sci 1E06? I have CO3. Yuls Academics 1 08-13-2010 03:14 PM

Health-sci 1E06(inquiry), 2F03/2FF3(hmn physiology and anatomy)

Old 08-17-2011 at 01:32 PM   #1
dkqjwl

Liked: 0 Times

Health-sci 1E06(inquiry), 2F03/2FF3(hmn physiology and anatomy)
Someone please give me general review for these courses?

1E06 (inquiry)
Was inquiry course applicable? What was the course load? Are there many assignments for this course?

2F03/2FF3 (human physiology and anatomy)
How would you compare these courses to kin 1Y03/1YY3
I was looking for anatomy course and was wondering if these courses will be good substitue for kinesiology 1Y03/1YY3
What do I learn in lab?
Are there many new things that I would learn above highschool biology level?
How diffcult are they?
Old 08-17-2011 at 02:34 PM   #2
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Are you in Health Sci? Because otherwise, you wouldn't be allowed to take these courses :/
Old 08-17-2011 at 03:25 PM   #3
Chandlerowns

Liked: 67 Times

I only took 1E06 so far. The courseload is basically non-existent, but you learn a tonne in the course and it is definitely worthwhile to take. It's also a very easy 11+
Old 08-17-2011 at 03:34 PM   #4
inthemaking

Liked: 26 Times

1E06 is super easy. Put in the effort to participate during class and in your group projects and you've got yourself a 10+.

2F03/2FF3 are killer. The sheer volume of material you have to memorize will be overwhelming. Spend time in the cadaver lab as you go along, don't try and cram everything in the week before the bellringer (the lab will be super busy and specimens start falling apart from being handled too much etc). I never took the kin anatomy courses so I can't compare but I have kin friends who took it and from what they say, the kin anatomy courses seem to be more focused on the MSK unit whereas the health sci anat&phys is more broad and covers a variety of units.

If you're in health sci though, you're not allowed to take the kin anat&phys since you have to take the hth sci ones so you don't really have a choice. And if you're not in hth sci/nursing/biomed eng/midwifery, you can't take the health sci anat&phys.