MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hedden Hall Hilarity First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-18-2010 11:34 PM
Refrigerator money toward a new server or 3 jackiemac Computers & Tech 5 07-15-2010 05:56 PM
Refrigerator Repair Service? Allan Residence & Housing 1 09-22-2008 10:41 PM
Hedden Hall '07 lorend Hedden Hall Forum 51 06-04-2008 04:42 PM

Hedden Hall - Refrigerator

Old 07-19-2008 at 07:38 PM   #1
cowcow

Liked: 2 Times

Hedden Hall - Refrigerator
Does anyone happen to know how much space there is in a double room in Hedden Hall since i want to buy a refrigerator and i'm not sure what size would fit.
Would there be enough space in the room to put a 4.3 CU refrigerator (Height 32.5" x Width 20.5" x Depth 22") in the room?
Old 07-19-2008 at 07:42 PM   #2
Phoenix

Liked: 52 Times

I think you should be okay with that size fridge. For some reason the depth seems to be bothering me. If you can I suggest you go to Welcome Day on August 8th and bring a measuring tape with you. Thats what I did in first year when I lived in Bates. It was really good to see what I could fit into my room and couldnt.
Old 07-19-2008 at 11:54 PM   #3
shleyaa

Liked: 8 Times

i was asking around about fridge sizes too! the fridge i have is about 3.1 CU and i was told that that size is perfect for a double room in hedden (which is also where i will be living).

Old 07-20-2008 at 12:01 PM   #4
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

Yeppers shleyaa, that is a good size for a fridge in a double room in Hedden
Old 07-25-2008 at 05:42 PM   #5
temara.brown
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 352 Times

You can definitely fit a mini fridge (I don't know inches so I'm assuming that's what it is ).
Definitely check out the room on Welcome Day and make sure you communicate with your roommate to avoid having too much fridge.