MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ted McMeekin's Community Appreciation BBQ J-Met MacInsiders Announcements 0 08-16-2010 06:36 PM
Hullo to the entire community! LilBronson First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 04-14-2010 03:59 PM
Community Clean-Up! laurastevens MacInsiders Announcements 5 04-06-2010 05:06 PM
McMaster Community Clean Up temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-12-2008 06:20 PM

Hey Mac Community

Old 07-15-2010 at 12:30 AM   #1
cory_1991

Liked: 5 Times

Hey Mac Community
Hey Everyone,

I just thought I'd go ahead an introduce myself and see what happens
Well, to start off my name is Cory and I'm from Burlington , Ontario and I'm really really excited about going to Mac in Fall 2010! I have been accepted into the Humanites I program and my focus is on History. I'm living at home in my first year (because it's only like a 10 minute commute and it saves a bit of money) but I'm still interested in meeting people. The courses I am taking for my first year are:
History 1A03
History 1AA3
History 1BB3
Philosophy 1A03
Music 1A03
Music 1AA3
Relgious Studies 1B06
German 1Z06

If you are in a class with me, are interested in courses I'm taking, or you just want to say "hi" feel free to reply here or send me a message just saying hey.

Hope to see you around the campus.

Cory
Old 07-15-2010 at 12:18 PM   #2
Lilylune

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Hey, I'm Laura. I'm not taking any of the courses you are next year, but I thought I'd stop by and say hi anyways.
I'm also going to live off campus and live in an apartment that should be a 7ish minutes bus ride away.
Nice to meet you~
Old 07-15-2010 at 01:19 PM   #3
cory_1991

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylune View Post
Hey, I'm Laura. I'm not taking any of the courses you are next year, but I thought I'd stop by and say hi anyways.
I'm also going to live off campus and live in an apartment that should be a 7ish minutes bus ride away.
Nice to meet you~
Hey thanks alot for relpying I didn't think anyone was going to stop and say hi
Anyways thanks for that and it was nice to meet you too
GO SOCS! lol

Maybe I'll see you around campus,

Cory