MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Cootes Clean-up Kareko MacInsiders Announcements 6 10-15-2010 05:40 AM
Cootes Clean-up mmmdert MacInsiders Announcements 6 10-13-2010 09:14 PM
best exercise = clean and jerk? killza Athletics & Recreation 14 07-09-2010 05:01 PM
McMaster Community Clean Up temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-12-2008 06:20 PM

Community Clean-Up!

In celebration of Earth Day let's get together and make sure that we leave the McMaster campus as beautiful as when we came in September! This event will be happening rain or shine!

Meet in the atrium at 10:00am, and head over to 1280 at 12:00pm for a free lunch sponsored by the Alumni Association! All materials will be provided.

The Ainslie Wood/Westdale Community Association will also be hosting several Off-Campus locations at:
- MacNeill Baptist Church Lawn
- Churchill Park Playground
- Sanders and Norfolk
- Quaker Meeting House
- 49 Gary Ave

Students are more than welcome to go to any location.

In partnership with the Alumni Association, the Office of Community Service Learning and Civic Engagement and the Ainslie Wood/Westdale Community Association!

More information can be found at our website: https://www.msumcmaster.ca/servicesandbusiness/scsn/generalInfo/overview.htm

Or the facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invites&eid=111100315580341

And on twitter @MacSCSN
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 04-05-2010 at 03:47 PM   #2
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper
Program: Commerce
Year: Fourth

Liked: 454 Times
Anyone else notice that a lot of the times the "click here for more information" links usually are just reposts?

Also the first link leads to a blank page.
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 04-05-2010 at 03:55 PM   #3
laurastevens
Faculty: Humanities
Year: Fourth

Liked: 2 Times
Sorry: here's the real link https://www.msumcmaster.ca/servicesa...o/overview.htm

And it's MSU policy to link back to their site (where more information about our service, and the rest of the events we run can be found).
Old 04-05-2010 at 06:05 PM   #4
Mowicz
Elite Member
Program: Mathematics & Statistics
Year: Alumni

Liked: 529 Times
If we want the campus to be like it was back in September, someone's gotta deal with Cheri. xD Who's up to the task?

Old 04-05-2010 at 06:37 PM   #5
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.
Program: Commerce
Year: Third
Residence: SOCS!

Liked: 1,373 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowicz View Post
If we want the campus to be like it was back in September, someone's gotta deal with Cheri. xD Who's up to the task?
I've been here for 2 years!!
And besides, I'm the one that gets pissed off with people who litter and actually clean up garbage when I see it.

I'm not the problem. ;D

(good luck taking me out anyways i'm tough, srs)

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 04-06-2010 at 05:06 PM   #6
Mowicz
Elite Member
Program: Mathematics & Statistics
Year: Alumni

Liked: 529 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
I've been here for 2 years!!