MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Toddler run over in China... ~*Sara*~ General Discussion 23 10-24-2011 07:50 PM
Need History 2MC3 Notes... maki Academics 0 09-16-2011 06:11 PM
Dropping Classics, History 1A03, History 1AA3 or Poli Sci 1G06? Tallee Academics 2 08-21-2010 12:17 AM

HISTORY Modern China 2MC3

1840 - present
Published by Bigmacfatpack
08-09-2013
Published by

Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for HISTORY Modern China 2MC3!

Old 08-19-2013 at 08:37 AM   #2
jitnikovi

Liked: 13 Times
Took this course with Dr. Jaeyoon Song in winter 2013, he is incredibly passionate about modern China and definitely did a great job in lecture with the material, however, he was very out of the loop with what was going on in the tutorials.

The course breakdown was 2 essays, 20/30% each, 15% in class participation+tutoria l participation (if you don't participate in tutorial, you don't get marks). And the final exam was only 35% and extremely fair, I wish it was worth more personally

Extremely interesting, definitely come out of the course having a sense of what China has been about the last 100 years or so years.
Old 01-01-2014 at 01:05 PM   #3
dkqjwl

Liked: 0 Times
I am not a very good writer, especially when it come to humanity relevant topics as I am a science student and a ESL student.
I was wondering if the essay marking for this course was difficult.
Were there a lot of readings?

Thank you in advance!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search