Hiya TruRealigion Introduce Yourself 2 12-12-2011 12:26 AM
hiya sai2 Introduce Yourself 5 09-11-2010 12:46 PM

Hiya, everyone!

Old 06-13-2013 at 01:27 PM   #1
Schevene

Liked: 0 Times

Hiya, everyone!
I'm going into Life Science, Year Two.

My interests include video games (mainly JRPGS, like the Tales of series, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, a little Final Fantasy, Persona/SMT, etc., action adventure games, and platformers), talking (Gawd do I love to talk), assorted anime and tv shows, and generally being all mushy and stuff all over the face of tumblr. I like to hang out in general, anything is fun if I do it with friends, so I tend to try different things if the opportunity arises and I'm feeling it. If you wanna add me on 3DS/Pokemon FC, PSN, or follow me on tumblr, I'd be glad for the company~

I used to live in Brampton, Ontario, but now I'm from the area around the city of Durham (near a city called Priceville)

Uhh, not sure what else to write, I try to be pretty amiable, though I can be shy at times. My shyness is moody, I try to be outgoing.

I'm also one of the new VP Outreach for the LSS!

I look forward to meeting new people this year!