MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some of the Best Movies Just Aren't From Around Here mike_302 Movies & Television 33 04-15-2010 01:46 AM
Baw Movies lawleypop Movies & Television 69 12-15-2009 02:25 AM
EPIC 3 WORD STORY... TYPED... AKA, an english major's horror, aka REALLY RANDOM killza General Discussion 30 07-14-2009 06:23 PM

Horror Movies!

Old 08-31-2009 at 07:35 PM   #31
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 90 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
Best video game and movie out there eh... it wasn't directed by Uwe Boll was it ?

Nooo it was directed by Christophe Gans. Trust me.. Silent Hill is a really good movie.
Old 08-31-2009 at 07:47 PM   #32
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
lol, no. He's rated as the worst director of all time; and his "specialty" is making movies based off of video games. If you ever have time, read his wikipedia article, it's pretty funny. Every time critics piss him off, he challenges them to a boxing match (he was apparently a semi-professional boxer at some point of something :p). He also apparently challenged Michael Bay.
I was thinking of Manute Bol. Close. Very Close :p