MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How's my Timetable? Gorn Academics 3 06-19-2012 06:17 AM
how's second year? luna General Discussion 18 08-30-2011 06:38 PM
How's my timetable look so far? omgwtfitsp First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-15-2011 12:44 PM
How's your first day?! lawleypop General Discussion 53 09-11-2009 12:29 PM
How's This Course Load? zango First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-08-2008 08:14 PM

How's Koodo at Mac?

Old 07-31-2012 at 07:15 AM   #16
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeoku View Post
@herbs what are they adding to their existing plan?
The increase from $25 -> $29 is because I believe is the unlimited data compared to the current 100MB. The $40 plan will now include voicemail instead of paying an additional $8/mo for it. All of this at the moment is speculation...will have to wait for the new official plans by WIND.
Old 08-14-2012 at 10:41 PM   #17
thuks0251

Liked: 10 Times

So, since we have already established that koodo works nicely on campus... anyone wanna help me choose a phone?

Here's a link to koodo's phone options:

https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/models/index.html

Uhh... I'd love to hear your honest opinions!

Thanks!!
Old 08-14-2012 at 11:14 PM   #18
kimzy

Liked: 48 Times

it depends on what you use your phone for. I have gotten the blackberry 8530 from them and also an LG shine (which they no longer have). Both phones were good. I like BB better because of data and BBM. LG was just small and for phone calls and texting. If you want the whole social networking then you need a smart phone (BB, Iphone, Galaxy) etc
Old 08-15-2012 at 09:54 AM   #19
jordko

Liked: 13 Times

WIND all the way! Don't listen to all the complaints about wind because I hear just as many about koodo. I have never had any reception problems at mac.
Old 08-15-2012 at 10:45 AM   #20
enarab

Liked: 22 Times

If you do want to put some money in your plan, I've had Fido for two years and it's given me excellent service in both Toronto and Hamilton. I've never had a problem with it. I pay about 50$ a month though...