MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How's my lifesci timetable? winter02 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-14-2011 05:28 PM
How's your first day?! lawleypop General Discussion 53 09-11-2009 12:29 PM
how's my timetable? k2s8262 Academics 9 08-17-2008 12:34 AM
How's my timetable? MacEng First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 46 08-13-2008 02:55 PM
How's This Course Load? zango First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-08-2008 08:14 PM

How's my timetable look so far?

Old 08-15-2011 at 11:02 AM   #1
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

How's my timetable look so far?
This is the best I could do as almost every chem labs/tuts are full. If you have any suggestions on things I should try to change let me hear it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg term1.jpg (171.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg term2.jpg (178.1 KB, 30 views)
Old 08-15-2011 at 11:24 AM   #2
-Ish-

Liked: 56 Times

Looks pretty gud.. =) You have time for lunch.. hr(s) before labs.. n ur classes don't go that far into the evening. I think you'll be fine =)
Lone Suggestion: During the first week of classes you'll be told which weeks r even n which r odd.. Accordingly, just make sure ur Chem & Bio labs alternate each week.
Old 08-15-2011 at 11:39 AM   #3
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ish- View Post
Looks pretty gud.. =) You have time for lunch.. hr(s) before labs.. n ur classes don't go that far into the evening. I think you'll be fine =)
Lone Suggestion: During the first week of classes you'll be told which weeks r even n which r odd.. Accordingly, just make sure ur Chem & Bio labs alternate each week.
Sweet, thats good to hear. Although I'm a bit worried for term 1 on Wednesday. Every other week I'll have this 3 hour chem lab and right after a b 2 hour bio tut. So no breaks in between there...I'm trying to find a way to fix that.
Old 08-15-2011 at 11:54 AM   #4
Moghue

Liked: 17 Times

Looks good, but I'd hate to have that late chem class on Friday. :s
Old 08-15-2011 at 11:56 AM   #5
-Ish-

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfitsp View Post
Sweet, thats good to hear. Although I'm a bit worried for term 1 on Wednesday. Every other week I'll have this 3 hour chem lab and right after a b 2 hour bio tut. So no breaks in between there...I'm trying to find a way to fix that.
Noooo lol that isn't how it works.. EOW - One week you'll have the bio lab n the other week you'll have the bio tutorial. Hope that clears things up =)
Old 08-15-2011 at 11:57 AM   #6
Moghue

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ish- View Post
Noooo lol that isn't how it works.. EOW - One week you'll have the bio lab n the other week you'll have the bio tutorial. Hope that clears things up =)
He has his Chem Tutorial/Lab EOW, and his Bio Tut every week. So every other week he would have a 3 hour chem lab, and then a 2 hour bio tutorial.

Quote:
I'm assuming you meant Thursday and not Wednesday.

-Ish- says thanks to Moghue for this post.
Old 08-15-2011 at 11:58 AM   #7
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moghue View Post
Looks good, but I'd hate to have that late chem class on Friday. :s
Ah yea but what can I do about that. Gotta follow w.e cores they have. Sucks tho..but ending at 5:30 isn't....that bad...I guess.

Ah who am I kidding, it sucks but can't change it now lol
Old 08-15-2011 at 12:04 PM   #8
Moghue

I'd recommend changing your BIO tutorial:

https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /mtt/... =1M03&t=1&d=D

I would pick Tutorial 7/8 (W 930-1120) because then all you'll have is your Bio after since you don't really need to go to your Econ 1B03 (you can just read the slides the prof posts online.) And the walk from BSB (tutorial 7/8) to TSH (your Bio core) is pretty quick.

Quote:
Ah yea but what can I do about that. Gotta follow w.e cores they have. Sucks tho..but ending at 5:30 isn't....that bad...I guess.

Ah who am I kidding, it sucks but can't change it now lol
Yeah, your schedule doesn't fit for any of the other Chem 1a03 cores :(

Last edited by Moghue : 08-15-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-15-2011 at 12:44 PM   #9
-Ish-

Sorry Mogue, didn't realize.. thanks for the correction =)

Moghue likes this.