MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cheers and dissings ... cmhtbx General Discussion 14 09-07-2010 10:41 PM
Picketing chants / cheers DannyV General Discussion 42 11-02-2009 12:03 PM
Three Cheers For The Hsr! ghjkghkghkgh General Discussion 75 09-11-2009 09:02 PM
Oh the HUMANITIES! DannyV Academics 6 08-03-2009 10:48 AM
Cheers Cheers Cheers Chad General Discussion 8 09-07-2008 03:50 PM

Humanities Cheers!

Old 09-11-2010 at 09:36 AM   #1
Megan11

Liked: 0 Times

Humanities Cheers!
I definitely don't remember what the majority of the Humanities cheers were and I would love to memorize them.

I know:
H - H U M - H U M M E R S - Hummers, Hummers are the best!

What was the I'd rather be an artsy than be an engineer one?
Old 09-11-2010 at 10:02 AM   #2
t3hbovinator

Liked: Liked 3 Times

Beer beer 5%
Hardly any content,
So man up, take it hard.
Shots of jager at the bar.
Shots of jager!
-clap clap clap clap clap-
shots of jager!
Repeat ad nauseum.

Also, Hey hey you big blue rock the house get louder over and over
And, naked hummers clap clap clap clap clap naked hummers!
Old 09-11-2010 at 10:53 AM   #3
MacEng

Liked: 125 Times

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
Now I know my ABC's, I can pass
Humanities.

Old 09-11-2010 at 11:02 AM   #4
drew4008

Liked: 13 Times

The engineers who are all super proud, wearing their jumpsuits and cheering, and non-stop saying how much better they are are such ***s. They're the biggest losers on campus, seriously. And I'm not even in Humanities. I know some engineers who are good guys, but they certainly don't partake in any of that bullshit, and I haven't met one person who owns one of those hideous engineering jackets who isn't a retard.
Old 09-11-2010 at 11:32 AM   #5
temptingf8
Elite Member

Liked: 129 Times

lol...
Old 09-11-2010 at 12:08 PM   #6
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew4008 View Post
The engineers who are all super proud, wearing their jumpsuits and cheering, and non-stop saying how much better they are are such ***s. They're the biggest losers on campus, seriously. And I'm not even in Humanities. I know some engineers who are good guys, but they certainly don't partake in any of that bullshit, and I haven't met one person who owns one of those hideous engineering jackets who isn't a retard.

That reminds me. I can't wait for my Eng jacket!!

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;

Old 09-11-2010 at 12:22 PM   #7
jajas
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 49 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew4008 View Post
LOL grow up man. People like you make me more proud of my Eng Jacket and our RED SUITS
Old 09-11-2010 at 12:31 PM   #8
MacEng

Liked: 125 Times

Old 09-11-2010 at 12:47 PM   #9
Megan11

Ahem... it's all good.
I'm still just wondering what that cheer was ...

I'd rather be an artsy, than be an engineer.
I don't know where I'm going but to me the choice is clear.
Engineers may have careers but arsties have a life!
Old 09-11-2010 at 01:11 PM   #10
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajas View Post
LOL grow up man. People like you make me more proud of my Eng Jacket and our RED SUITS
Yeah, be proud, sure. There's no reason to put other faculties down, though (beyond the frosh stuff, that is). Take a page out of the math department's book - I mean, you don't see math constantly asserting its supremacy over science and engineering via the "argument by primacy", do you?

Old 09-11-2010 at 01:22 PM   #11
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times

I think the only thing worse than the Engineers who yell spatula etc and make fun of Humanities students are Humanities students who go on and on about Engineering students and call them things like ***s. Hypocrisy much?

Its mainly just a welcome week thing, I don't know how appropriate it is that the faculty promotes making fun of other faculties but as evidenced by the shots of jager cheer Humanities fights back and generally it seems to be all in good Frosh Week fun.

Outside of WW I imagine most Eng students get along just fine with students in Humanities if their paths happen to cross. I'm sure there are still Eng students who have a superiority complex all year long, but let's be real there are lots of people out there who think they're all that and a bag of potato chips, they're not just found in one faculty.

MacEng likes this.
Old 09-11-2010 at 02:04 PM   #12
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

lol i disagree FALCULTY WARRRRR!!! WOOOOO!!! hahahahhaa science will make some weird chemical thing, eng is gonna have tanks or someweird mechanical thing, humanites can drive their hummers, nurses can heal everyone, kin can go bone something, artsci will remain neutral, commerce can calculte the finances of war and soc sci can reflect on how our society got this way
Old 09-11-2010 at 02:40 PM   #13
jajas
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 49 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahratta View Post
Yeah, be proud, sure. There's no reason to put other faculties down, though (beyond the frosh stuff, that is). Take a page out of the math department's book - I mean, you don't see math constantly asserting its supremacy over science and engineering via the "argument by primacy", do you?
i am sorry to say but no where in any of my posts did i say anything against other faculties. All I tried to say is that that guy i quoted is being stupid about trying to diss the faculty of engineering just because he takes jokes personally. and yes i stand beside what i do and what i love doing.
Old 09-11-2010 at 06:21 PM   #14
Ajay R

Humanity Science Allience
Old 09-12-2010 at 09:53 AM   #15
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Erm...not sure which side I should advocate for... -points down-