MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are you in Humanities? Do you have friends in Humanities? De La Soul Academics 2 03-05-2012 10:49 PM
Humanities I J. Dorey Academics 6 08-10-2011 01:19 AM
Humanities Course steve315 Academics 2 08-07-2011 05:58 PM
What do you want from a Humanities/Soc Sci TA lorend Academics 22 08-12-2010 07:59 AM
Humanities?? De La Soul First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 16 05-31-2010 11:24 PM

Humanities II

Old 05-27-2012 at 10:51 PM   #1
xxorianna

Liked: 5 Times

Humanities II
I'm going into 2nd year and I applied for the Communications program, but my marks weren't great and I didn't get in. But I got into Humanities II, which the academic advisor told me was something like I have to take certain courses [which I'm going to talk to her tomorrow about] and then later I transfer into the Comm. program. Does anybody know anything about this?
Old 05-28-2012 at 08:02 AM   #2
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxorianna View Post
I'm going into 2nd year and I applied for the Communications program, but my marks weren't great and I didn't get in. But I got into Humanities II, which the academic advisor told me was something like I have to take certain courses [which I'm going to talk to her tomorrow about] and then later I transfer into the Comm. program. Does anybody know anything about this?
You'll probably shadow the communications program as much as you can. Just wait until you talk to her to find out for sure...
Old 05-28-2012 at 08:43 AM   #3
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Do you have to talk to a Humanities Academic Advisor? If so I recommend Jennifer Richardson.
Old 05-28-2012 at 10:16 AM   #4
xxorianna

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
Do you have to talk to a Humanities Academic Advisor? If so I recommend Jennifer Richardson.
On my grade report it says academic counselling required or something like that. And I already talked to Darlene Hayward before and she knows whats happening already so I thought it would be better to talk to her. I'm going today [right now].