MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Microsoft upgrades Xbox Live with 40 entertainment services, live TV, and Kinect voic Chad Gaming 0 12-05-2011 03:33 AM
Vanier Cup LIVE coverage Chad MacInsiders Announcements 12 11-26-2011 03:07 PM
LIVE Coverage Of Hamilton Election Results Tonight Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-25-2010 12:56 PM
Welcome Week Coverage #4 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 09-08-2008 12:00 AM
Welcome Week Coverage - #2 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 8 09-01-2008 09:01 AM

Hurricane Sandy Live Coverage

Old 10-29-2012 at 09:39 PM   #16
AngryBean
Account Locked

Liked: 129 Times

I'll have her if you don't want her.

Now wait a minute, I did not say I didn't want her, in fact, if I knew what she looks like, I would probably even want her.

It's probably about time I start meeting people my own age. :l

Well you suddenly got creepy.

less chit chat more hopefull cancellation talks.. i got a presentation im not looking forward to doing

This thread is already pointless, nothing is going to be closed. This hurricane is not even a hurricane anymore, just high winds.
Old 10-29-2012 at 09:50 PM   #17
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBean View Post
This thread is already pointless, nothing is going to be closed. This hurricane is not even a hurricane anymore, just high winds.
The high winds killed someone in Toronto...
Old 10-29-2012 at 10:26 PM   #18
KYLB0T

Liked: 130 Times

This Thread was quickly derailed. It was for the hurricane, not for flirting.

On Subject
Old 10-29-2012 at 11:06 PM   #19
chainx

Liked: 0 Times

not gonna happen folks.. seems like the main part of the storm will be gone by 6 am
Old 10-30-2012 at 01:35 AM   #20
Kudos
Elite Member

Liked: 175 Times

This part of the storm isn't even the hurricane from what I read, that's still coming over the next day or two.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/flying-debr...nto-storm.html

"CBC meteorologist Jay Scotland said heavy winds will pose the greatest problem for GTA residents as the storm surge hits the region in advance of the hurricane making landfall later this week."

ETA: Yep, she hasn't even hit Jersey yet, is expected to early this morning. All this wind and rain has just been the leadup. And all of southern Ontario is still under a severe wind warning, like has been said, somebody was killed in Toronto. So be safe, and it's probably a good idea to have some flashlights or candles on hand just in case!
Old 10-30-2012 at 09:00 AM   #21
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times

This storm we're having/had isn't Sandy. Sandy is still coming.
Old 10-30-2012 at 10:27 AM   #22
PhilM

Liked: 148 Times

Old 10-30-2012 at 11:28 AM   #23
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
This part of the storm isn't even the hurricane from what I read, that's still coming over the next day or two.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/flying-debr...nto-storm.html

"CBC meteorologist Jay Scotland said heavy winds will pose the greatest problem for GTA residents as the storm surge hits the region in advance of the hurricane making landfall later this week."

ETA: Yep, she hasn't even hit Jersey yet, is expected to early this morning. All this wind and rain has just been the leadup. And all of southern Ontario is still under a severe wind warning, like has been said, somebody was killed in Toronto. So be safe, and it's probably a good idea to have some flashlights or candles on hand just in case!
It actually hit New Jersey last night. But with the size of the storm (1600km) it covers a huge area, and it's also the combination of Sandy plus the winter storm coming from the northwest, and they're kind of coming together over Southern Ontario. Even though the storm from Sandy itself hasn't hit yet, we are still getting the indirect effects of it.

Kudos says thanks to starfish for this post.