MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone have the same problem? actuary_asa Academics 12 07-09-2011 09:54 PM
problem with MI mfattal General Discussion 15 02-18-2011 05:28 PM
Problem changturkey First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 05-19-2010 02:17 PM
Problem! noghi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 09-13-2009 12:21 PM
Elm Problem jaucep General Discussion 68 09-13-2009 12:36 AM

iClicker problem!!!

Old 09-06-2012 at 10:08 PM   #1
BrownNoun

Liked: 0 Times

iClicker problem!!!
I am going to be using my brother's clicker for the year. So I registered the clicker under my mac id but when I try to find my clicker on the website with the me and my brother's mac ids, we both are still under the clicker. So my question is How do I remove my brother's id from the clicker? or is it okay if I leave it as it is?
Old 09-06-2012 at 11:00 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Are you guys attending classes/using the clicker at the same time. If so you may want to tell your prof this scenario. If he isn't in class/using iclicker anymore you need a prof to help u fix it
Old 09-07-2012 at 01:02 PM   #3
cheerios

You would need to let the prof know and I would suggest contacting customer service on the iClickers site to see if they can remove your brother from registration.
Old 09-07-2012 at 01:09 PM   #4
kimjsi

Liked: 5 Times

i think it's ok to leave the way is. Check with ur prof
Old 09-07-2012 at 04:16 PM   #5
BrownNoun

Thank y'all! Ya my bro's not goin to use it so ya imma check with the prof on monday