MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
A music major, imagine that. (: jessicalynn Introduce Yourself 24 08-28-2010 05:51 PM
Honours Music, Bac. Music Mango Academics 1 06-13-2010 11:28 PM
Music manu Music 12 05-11-2010 06:10 PM
Music 2II3 (Pop music):Seat Available Junebug Academics 1 09-15-2008 12:41 AM

Imagine More ... Music!

You are all invited to Imagine More Music, a coffeehouse!

In an effort to engage students in the political process, my campaign team and I have been brainstorming different mediums to reach out to students. One of our projects was the Glee meets Imagine More campaign video and another is Imagine More Music!

WHEN: 8 pm, immediately following the All-Candidates debate

WHERE: MUSC Atrium

WHAT: We have a number of acts lined up so far, including...
Andrew Prine
Martin Capdevila
the Stairwell Acoustics Acapella group (featured in the campaign video!)
Teal Booth
Francis Jun
Erik Hertzberg
... and more!

WHY: Because we need to find unique ways of engaging students. Because we love music. Because we love student politics.

WHO: The students of McMaster, all are welcome!

I will be there, along with my campaign team, to speak briefly about my platform, to answer any questions and to meet the students I hope to represent! Come by anytime after 8 pm.

Come for the politics. Stay for the music.

Hope to see you there!

Mary Koziol
www.imaginemoremary.c om

Disclaimer: This event announcement has been approved by MacInsiders for posting. MacInsiders remains neutral and fair to all candidates. All candidates are given equal opportunity to post events through our moderation cue for homepage consideration provided it meets all standard conduct rules.

Nino, Nosh like this.
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 01-31-2010 at 03:18 AM   #2
Nino
Insider Agent (IA)

Liked: 91 Times
This is so gonna be awesome...Especially since Francis Jun is part of it!

mkozi says thanks to Nino for this post.

Old 01-31-2010 at 05:31 PM   #3
JeffB

Liked: 26 Times
I <3 Martin Capdevila

Old 01-31-2010 at 08:55 PM   #4
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
I <3 Martin Capdevila
Housecest not allowed.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 02-01-2010 at 02:02 PM   #5
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
Martin's band, playing last semester at 1280:

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search