MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charged cancellation fees for dropping fees? MariamH Financial Aid 0 11-04-2013 04:38 PM
Engineering and Management impossible? KuNFuZeD Academics 16 02-10-2013 08:00 PM
Closest Canada trust bank? enarab Automotive & Transportation 14 09-14-2011 05:59 PM
TD Canada Trust Music Experience Chad MacInsiders Announcements 1 10-05-2009 09:38 PM

that is impossible to pay fees online for Canada trust users

Old 07-05-2014 at 04:11 PM   #1
zhangorrob

Liked: 0 Times

that is impossible to pay fees online for Canada trust users
access card number is total of 16.[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-05-2014 at 04:20 PM   #2
topkek

Liked: 23 Times

Use the pay bills feature on your easyweb
Old 07-05-2014 at 04:29 PM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

You use your access card and set up mcmaster university as a payee with your student number as account
Old 07-05-2014 at 06:00 PM   #4
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangorrob View Post
access card number is total of 16.
What does that even mean?
And I don't get what part of it you're having trouble with...based on the picture you posted, it looks like you just need to sign on?
Old 07-05-2014 at 08:22 PM   #5
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish View Post
What does that even mean?
And I don't get what part of it you're having trouble with...based on the picture you posted, it looks like you just need to sign on?
I actually had this problem too--for some reason, the text box in the TD popup only allows you to enter 13 characters when the access card number is 16. I ended up doing what Leeoku suggested and just paying via Easyweb, but it's kind of an annoying glitch.
Old 07-05-2014 at 08:44 PM   #6
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
I actually had this problem too--for some reason, the text box in the TD popup only allows you to enter 13 characters when the access card number is 16. I ended up doing what Leeoku suggested and just paying via Easyweb, but it's kind of an annoying glitch.
Ohhh thank you that makes so much more sense!

Weird too, because it used to let me log in...I remember trying to use it a few years ago, and the issue wasn't logging in, it was that it was considered a "debit" payment and I had a $500 single-transaction limit, but obviously tuition is more than that. But if you go through Easyweb, the limit isn't an issue either.
Old 07-05-2014 at 09:26 PM   #7
topkek

Liked: 23 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
There are two kinds of TD access cards. The new one, which also act as a 'debit visa' card (and therefore not eligible for interact online) are 16 digits while the old one are 13 digits and eligible for interact online.
Old 07-06-2014 at 10:19 PM   #8
zhangorrob

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks a lot ,Leeoku.