MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Incoming Long Distance mike_302 Computers & Tech 4 10-24-2010 05:39 PM
Incoming first years! zeChinaman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 09-01-2010 10:06 AM
Attention Incoming First-year Musicians! nogood205 MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-22-2010 07:22 PM
Incoming First-Year Checklist Chad MacInsiders Announcements 11 06-04-2008 10:42 PM
Contest For Incoming Soc Sci Students lorend General Discussion 7 08-05-2007 03:41 PM

Incoming: another timetable lol!

Old 08-10-2011 at 08:50 PM   #1
justlily

Liked: 5 Times

Incoming: another timetable lol!
Hello! Sorry for spamming the forum with another timetable, please don't hurt me! XD
Looking for feedback / advice / suggestions on my current timetable for term 1:

Thank you! : )

PS: If anyone's willing to switch BIO 1M03 Term 2 with my BIO 1M03 Term 1, please let me know!
It'd help me avoid a 6-course term, bypass several timetable conflicts, and a successful application to the programs I want next year. ><

Last edited by justlily : 08-10-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:19 PM   #2
anishrules

Liked: 2 Times

Hey is your Kin T16 at the wrong spot or something? My T16 is 13:30 to 14:20.
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:27 PM   #3
kaitotst

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlily View Post
Hello! Sorry for spamming the forum with another timetable, please don't hurt me! XD
Looking for feedback / advice / suggestions on my current timetable for term 1:

Thank you! : )

PS: If anyone's willing to switch BIO 1M03 Term 2 with my BIO 1M03 Term 1, please let me know!
It'd help me avoid a 6-course term, bypass several timetable conflicts, and a successful application to the programs I want next year. ><
I think it's fine, but I donno how awesome a lab in the morning would be. But then again it's on Thursday, so you'll have the opportunity to ask people who've had labs before you. Blank spaces before labs are good; they'll let you prepare for your labs.

Old 08-10-2011 at 10:04 PM   #4
justlily

Liked: 5 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by anishrules View Post
Hey is your Kin T16 at the wrong spot or something? My T16 is 13:30 to 14:20.
oh oops, it's actually T08 lol, I read wrong.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitotst View Post
I think it's fine, but I donno how awesome a lab in the morning would be. But then again it's on Thursday, so you'll have the opportunity to ask people who've had labs before you. Blank spaces before labs are good; they'll let you prepare for your labs.

)8 I tried my best but all the labs for chemistry were full...
I didn't get a lot of cores and labs that I want so I had to compromise a lot.

Maybe more spots will open up soon. ><

Last edited by jhan523 : 08-10-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-11-2011 at 12:04 AM   #5
abelon3

Liked: 12 Times

I'd personally try to minimize breaks in between classes since they can be unproductive. I try to go for a couple of hours of class/labs, then an hour break at lunch, followed by other classes/labs. But that never works out.
Keep in mind that for courses like bio 1m03, bio 1a03, math 1a03, and any class where they don't keep track of attendance, you can attend any of the lectures you want, so it doesn't matter which one you're enrolled in. It does matter which cores you attend for classes like physics and chemistry because they use iclickers for marks.
Old 08-11-2011 at 12:54 PM   #6
anishrules

Liked: 2 Times

Lol, I think we have the same Kin, Bio, Chem and Psych cores.