MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interested in a career in the Interactive Digital Media industry? admin MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-26-2015 03:59 PM
Fido or Virgin sales? Allan Computers & Tech 16 08-08-2014 06:24 PM
T-shirt Sales ghumanm First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 09-09-2011 08:40 PM
Interested in a Career in Naturopathic Medicine? MAHS MacInsiders Announcements 12 01-23-2011 08:06 PM

Interested in a Career in Corporate Sales?

Old 02-18-2016 at 04:15 PM   #1
KafiaJM

Liked: 0 Times

Interested in a Career in Corporate Sales?
Hey Marauders!

My name is Kafia and I'm a 2014 Alum. I wanted to reach out to you guys on here just in case one of you might be in the same position I was in during my last semester.

The months leading up to graduation where pretty confusing, hectic and a little bit scary. Unlike some of my peers I didn't have a clue what I'd be doing after graduation - until I interviewed at TEKsystems. We're an IT Services company that focuses on getting large-scale IT initiatives off the ground by helping our clients find the right people and solutions. I didn't know a career like mine existed until I was reached out to about TEK. I started here a month after I wrote my last exam and have been here ever since.

I focus on recruitment and sales within the Microsoft space, but there are a tonne of specializations that cover Telecommunications, End User Support, Applications, Network, Infrastructure and Digital.

If you'd like to learn more please check us out over at TEKsystems.com and if you're interested in applying head over to www.teksystemscareers .com!

All the best,
Kafia
Mac Grad + Microsoft Specialized Recruiter