MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who has the iPhone 4 Juve Computers & Tech 61 12-19-2010 05:00 PM
iPhone 4 Plan IbrahimH Computers & Tech 17 08-03-2010 01:41 PM
Who else got an iPhone 4? juntom10 Computers & Tech 15 08-03-2010 01:34 PM
Mac Email -- iphone?? gillybean Computers & Tech 4 03-31-2010 07:37 PM
Silhouette Stock Challenge! $500 in Prizes!! jeffgreen MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-26-2010 04:47 PM

iPhone 4 Stock

Old 09-30-2010 at 10:21 PM   #16
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Liked: 506 Times

Hi,

I'm not with Bell so I don't know about their stock situation. Currently though, Fido and Rogers have plenty of stock. I just ordered one through Fido's Retention earlier this afternoon.

Rogers/Fido right now have one of the best Retention Plan. I hope you negotiate with Bell something similar to what they are offering their unhappy customers right now.

$35 Unlimited Local calling
$50 Unlimited local + Unlimited LD US/CAN + Unlimited sms Canada/US

Those with Rogers/Fido I would strongly suggest calling in and ask for these two plans. Its only available for current customers.

Gotta love competitions...
Old 09-30-2010 at 10:31 PM   #17
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLN View Post
Hi,

I'm not with Bell so I don't know about their stock situation. Currently though, Fido and Rogers have plenty of stock. I just ordered one through Fido's Retention earlier this afternoon.

Rogers/Fido right now have one of the best Retention Plan. I hope you negotiate with Bell something similar to what they are offering their unhappy customers right now.

Those with Rogers/Fido I would strongly suggest calling in and ask for these two plans. Its only available for current customers.

Competition? In Canada? Be serious.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

eullwm likes this.
Old 09-30-2010 at 10:43 PM   #18
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Competition? In Canada? Be serious.

How about I rephrase it to:

"I love these new wireless companies that started pushing the trend for unlimited talks for a low monthly price which forces the old wireless companies to try to kill them off by offering the same unlimited talks for the same low monthly price"

The $50 unlimited talking and texting to US and Canada while being anywhere in Canada is such an amazing deal. Gotta admit...
Old 09-30-2010 at 11:55 PM   #19
Krusenik
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

What are the best offers for android phones right now?
Old 10-01-2010 at 12:25 AM   #20
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

Damn look at all these iPhone haters ,true when something gets too good it becomes hard to handle , get real folks , iphone is a revolution , apple is . Everything apple creates other companies copy and calles it "iPhone killer" or " iPad killer" for example the all the new blackberry playbook , oh wow it has flash? No way watt an invention , get real iPad will be getting something called HTML5 which is better than flash . Who was expecting the iphone in 2007 ? No one that technology was thought to come in 2020 or something , people in 2007 were using flip phones , the best phone was something called nokia (wow it has blutooth) , and now in 2010 the iPhone 4 ****ed the world , **** you apple hater , all hail Steve jobs
Old 10-01-2010 at 12:35 AM   #21
healthsci1
Elite Member

Liked: 113 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve View Post
Damn look at all these iPhone haters ,true when something gets too good it becomes hard to handle , get real folks , iphone is a revolution , apple is . Everything apple creates other companies copy and calles it "iPhone killer" or " iPad killer" for example the all the new blackberry playbook , oh wow it has flash? No way watt an invention , get real iPad will be getting something called HTML5 which is better than flash . Who was expecting the iphone in 2007 ? No one that technology was thought to come in 2020 or something , people in 2007 were using flip phones , the best phone was something called nokia (wow it has blutooth) , and now in 2010 the iPhone 4 ****ed the world , **** you apple hater , all hail Steve jobs
go suck on jobs wenis
Old 10-01-2010 at 12:41 AM   #22
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

I love you
Old 10-01-2010 at 12:43 AM   #23
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

I was in telus (at limeridge) today and they had them in stock, if that helps
Old 10-01-2010 at 01:44 AM   #24
ice8

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve View Post
Playbook has 1 GB ram, flash, two cameras, HDMI port..It is set to release almost an year after ipad release so i would expect it to be much better (apple will release nxt ipad soon most likely).

Anyways, i am an iphone owner and i get recpetion almost everywhere. My friend has bold 9000 and he gets no reception in TSH B128, and i get 2 bars. In ITB, i dont get reception in the basement (and i dont think any phone can since of the comp lab just upstairs which blocks the signals).
Old 10-01-2010 at 02:25 AM   #25
vp15

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLN View Post
Hi,

Don't you need a data plan to get the iphone 4? So would that be additional?
Old 10-01-2010 at 07:29 AM   #26
PHLN
Oink! Oink! Oink! Oink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vp15 View Post
Don't you need a data plan to get the iphone 4? So would that be additional?
Data plan are extra. Those retention plans are not just geared for iPhone though.